Blog Entries

The Last Two Weeks

The bounces that had been masking all the Ravens problems in previous weeks... stopped bouncing the Ravens' way. The fact is that two weeks ago, everyone was saying that they were great and SB contenders. But then the past two weeks happened.

Re: The Last Two Weeks

IMO this team really lacks the killer instinct. Cam seems to have a on/off switch for good plays. They get a lead any lead then just play to maintain that specific lead rather then try and score more. I believe when he was in SD it was called Marty ball when really it was CAM ball. In the first half of the Skins game the play calling was great. 2nd half it went back to typical same ol same ol. You look at other teams like Pats, GB, NO, ATL etc they play to score every drive. And to me it seems like they called plays geared more to simply maintain then score. This team lacks any kind of intensity. I really believe it falls on the coaches. Once RG3 went out the D just seemed to stand around. Like they figured there was no way they would get scored upon by this rookie. Years past a rookie at QB ment we are going after him but not this season. We sit in these dumb zones and all they gotta do is throw to the hole. Just horrible..........

3. Re: The Last Two Weeks

The other team adjusts.
    Cam doesn't.

Or...

We have something that is working.
    Cam stops doing it BEFORE the other team adjusts to stop it.

He has zero feel for the game.
    Something that became terribly obvious back in 2010.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    The bounces that had been masking all the Ravens problems in previous weeks... stopped bouncing the Ravens' way. The fact is that two weeks ago, everyone was saying that they were great and SB contenders. But then the past two weeks happened.
    great and SB contenders are two different things. I dont think anybody was calling this team "great". Quite frankly theyre still SB contenders, until theyre out of the playoffs.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

And I would say to you.... would you rather they be exposed now or in the postseason? Because frankly right now, they are in 0% jeopardy of missing the playoffs. They could fall to the 6th seed but they'll still get in. If your serious about wanting this team to make a run. They needed to be exposed real good so they can sure up their flaws.

Blog Entries

The Ravens will still get into the playoffs and at that point, it is anyone's game. Who saw the 9-7 Giants getting by the likes of Green Bay and San Fran last year to get to the SB? Very few.

However, the Ravens road issues really do worry me because at the moment there is no way that I can see the Ravens competing with Houston in Houston, Denver in Denver, or possibly even NEw England in New England.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.