Blog Entries

Count me as shocked

Hey, guys. I am stunned by the Ravens play lately. After the 1st game game thrashing you guys gave the Bengals I was thinking 16-0. A missed last minute field goal kept you out of a Super Bowl appearance last year.

I have nothing to brag about. Bengals go through 4 game losing streak and give one away today when they had golden opportunities. But then again, I am used to it as a Bengals fan.

I hate seeing all of the defensive injuries keeping you guys from winning these close games. I am sick of Pittsburgh dominating this division.

Good luck the rest of the way.

2. Re: Count me as shocked

Shocked?

NOW?

After what's been happening with this team for 3 seasons?

You're about the only one.

Blog Entries

Re: Count me as shocked

You've always been a "fair cat" around these parts and you're certainly correct in our mutual disdain for the Shittsburgh Stoolers. Is there anyone you'd like the Ravens to trade you for AJ Green?

Blog Entries

The Stoolers haven't "dominated" this division for a few years. Just saying. Honestly, looking forward, the Ravens and your team will prob be battling it out. The Steelers have reached the end of their existance and elite team status.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    The Stoolers haven't "dominated" this division for a few years. Just saying. Honestly, looking forward, the Ravens and your team will prob be battling it out. The Steelers have reached the end of their existance and elite team status.
    the steeler by far have the best offense in the division with a healthy rapist and it seems like lebeau has the d in top half of the league

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    the steeler by far have the best offense in the division with a healthy rapist and it seems like lebeau has the d in top half of the league
    They certainly do. Ask the 4-9 Chargers.

The Steelers are liable to sneak into the playoffs and make some noise as a 5 or 6 seed. Ben will be healthier and they'll have some of their own injured players back. Clark missing from their defensive backfield hurt them today.. He is a difference maker.

Blog Entries

I appreciate the props. You'd have to give up Ray Rice and a lot more to get A.J. Green, lol. He is a game changer even though he didn't show it today.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    You've always been a "fair cat" around these parts and you're certainly correct in our mutual disdain for the Shittsburgh Stoolers. Is there anyone you'd like the Ravens to trade you for AJ Green?

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    They certainly do. Ask the 4-9 Chargers.
    look at the stats b4 the rapists injury...come again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    No they don't. If Cam Cameron leaves, the Ravens offense will immediately be far superior to the Steeler's defense. Even with Cam Cameron, the Ravens have had the better offense the last two seasons.

Roethlisberger is so overrated. He's won two superbowls when he's had the best defense in the NFL. And last time he won it, he had a top 20 defense of all-time. He has had like five good playoff games in his career. He completely choked the hell out in a Superbowl. Oh, I'm sorry, TWO Superbowls. But I'll let the one in his second season slide. But in 2010, he completely choked big time in the Superbowl. He SUCKED in it. And nobody ever mentions it. If Flacco ever choked in a Superbowl.. oh my God.. nobody would ever stop mentioning it. Even if he went and won the next three seasons. Roethlisberger has one more touchdown than interceptions in his playoff career.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    The AFC North had also lost it's elite status as well.