Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Angry REMEMBER WHEN I POSTED: Put McKinnie in the game Harbaugh!!

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS MOCKERY CALLED THE "BLINDSIDE" MICHAEL OHER PLAYING LEFT TACKLE I AM CLOSE TO NOT WATCHING ANYMORE GAMES!

AND YES, I AM YELLING AS I AM TYPING THIS!! HOWEVER, I CAN HANDLE HIM AS OUR RIGHT TACKLE
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 01-28-2013 at 11:51 PM.

2. Re: Put McKinnie in the game Harbaugh!!

Please post something if you feel the same way I do..

Blog Entries

Re: Put McKinnie in the game Harbaugh!!

I agree. He can't be worse than Michael Oher.

I do. But it's pointless. Oher is not moving unless KO gets injured. They don't like McKinnie and since they won't just release him, they are just content to let him ride the pine and watch.

Blog Entries

Many people do, but that time has passed. Should have been done weeks and weeks ago. If Yanda's injury causes him to miss time then I could see them changing the OL configuration and bringing McKinnie on, but we'll see. They aren't going to switch Oher for McKinnie at this time, even if they should, unfortunately.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

If Yanda's injury is as serious as it appears the Ravens can not possibly put Harewood in his place and claim that the 5 best OL are out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    If Yanda's injury is as serious as it appears the Ravens can not possibly put Harewood in his place and claim that the 5 best OL are out there.
    McKinnie may see the field simply out of attrition if Yanda is indeed out.

And I don't think it's a good thing. Looking at Filmstudy's reports on McKinnie, he's been a hot mess when he's seen the field.

Combine that and his conditioning, I'm not sure why anyone would clamor for him, Oher's play not withstanding.

Blog Entries

I don't think he's been out there enough to pass judgment on him. I believe what Filmstudy says but the guy is only playing a couple snaps a game. Can't get into the game doing that. If he starts/plays extended time, think he'll be a lot better.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I don't think he's been out there enough to pass judgment on him. I believe what Filmstudy says but the guy is only playing a couple snaps a game. Can't get into the game doing that. If he starts/plays extended time, think he'll be a lot better.
    Hard to be "a lot better" when you're out of shape.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Many people do, but that time has passed. Should have been done weeks and weeks ago. If Yanda's injury causes him to miss time then I could see them changing the OL configuration and bringing McKinnie on, but we'll see. They aren't going to switch Oher for McKinnie at this time, even if they should, unfortunately.
    can you imagine the meltdown here if big mac comes in and plays better than oher??? i think Harbage will put big mac in the doghouse instead of admitting they were wrong

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    McKinnie may see the field simply out of attrition if Yanda is indeed out.

And I don't think it's a good thing. Looking at Filmstudy's reports on McKinnie, he's been a hot mess when he's seen the field.

Combine that and his conditioning, I'm not sure why anyone would clamor for him, Oher's play not withstanding.
    yeah. no way in hell do they let a player they think is more talented ride the pine with so much on the line. obviously Mckinnie is a few fries short of a happy meal with a bad work ethic to match. 2nd time in the harbaugh era that the OL had gotten snake bitten by a player who couldnt get it together in the off season

Blog Entries

I don't really think he is out of shape. Seeing him walk into the stadium, he looks pretty lean. Not like he is portrayed. He was the same general weight last year and you never saw the shit you've seen from Oher this year. At this point I think it's as much people being fed up with Oher's...antics...as they are with thinking McKinnie is good.

We'll see because I really think that they'll have him in there with Oher playing RT and Osemele at LG if Yanda is out.
    back on twitter