Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Who runs the offense next year

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    meh I dunno, he shit the bed last chance he got and limped back to NE. Think the league opinion is he can't handle it and is only as good as he is ecause of Brady. A change of venue and taking a young offense to the next level may be what he needs to ever get another shot at HC. I doubt he will while still under Bellicheck who seem's to get, and deservedly so, 99% of the credit.
    Hey I'd be all for it if he wanted to come here to be the OC. We just need a coordinator that is capable of creativity and adjustments and has balls.

There's rumors that Whisenhunt may be out at Arizona. I wasn't following football too closely back then, but apparently he was the Steelers' OC for the 2005 SB, and then he got the Cards to the SB with Warner. Any opinions about him? Aside from the fact that he's a former Stealer coach...

Quote Originally Posted by redmike34 View Post
    There's rumors that Whisenhunt may be out at Arizona. I wasn't following football too closely back then, but apparently he was the Steelers' OC for the 2005 SB, and then he got the Cards to the SB with Warner. Any opinions about him? Aside from the fact that he's a former Stealer coach...
    Count me in. I'm a fan of Whisenhunt and his highly efficient offense. He builds around what his team does well--a run-first attack in Pittsburgh and pass-first in Arizona. His schemes are well designed and highly efficient.

He's been doomed since Warner left by having absolute dogshit at quarterback. I would welcome him to Baltimore with open arms.

iggyman555 Guest

2005 West Coast Madden - i crushed that play book lol

They don't have the balls to fire Cam. He will remain as well as Pees. They both need to be fired after this season. I know there were a lot of injuries on the D, but Pees hasn't shown shit either. If they don't fire Cam, I'm taking a year off. I can't take another year of the same outcome because of him. And they better fix the damn O-line!!!!

I feel bad for Ray and Ed. Last year was their time and it was taken away from them.

Is there any way to start a petition to Fire Cam where the organization would actually see it? I'm pretty sure there would be enough signatures on it...

Hell, I'll make up names to put on it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Is there any way to start a petition to Fire Cam where the organization would actually see it? I'm pretty sure there would be enough signatures on it...

Hell, I'll make up names to put on it!!!
    Someone trustworthy should start a fund and see if we can chip in for a fire cam billboard. That is the best petition you could ask for

They need Jeff Tedford. He makes average QBs look like Aaron Rogers. Heck he even made Aaron Rogers look like Aaron Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I'll be done with the Ravens if that happens.
    Better prep yourself to find a new team to root for.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Better prep yourself to find a new team to root for.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Won't hurt my feelings. I honestly hope Flacco moves on from Baltimore, so I can root for the team he goes to.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Won't hurt my feelings. I honestly hope Flacco moves on from Baltimore, so I can root for the team he goes to.
    Outside of Brandon Stokely, no other Raven has had championship success after they left. In fact the players that left dropped off the map completely almost. Have fun rooting for whatever loser team picks him up.

Blog Entries

I would have to question my shelling out the amount of money I do for season tickets every year if they continue the downward spiral and bomb in the playoffs, and still keep Cameron. I would certainly not change allegiances to my team though...
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52