Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who runs the offense next year

I don't have a clue as to a name - but I do know what I want to see.

I want to see agressive football - an agressive passing attack with Joe out of the shotgun or pistol running the no huddle or sugar huddle with guys on the field who can catch. I want to see Rice and Pearce in the backfield at the same time and I want the running offense to complement the passing.

I want to see slants and short passes to receivers (not running backs). I want to see the middle of the field used. I want the throttle down and I want to see them constantly attacking.

I would like Bert Jones back - but I don't think that's realistic!

So the question is - WHO CAN COME IN AND GIVE THIS TO US

Re: Who runs the offense next year

I predict, the antithesis of my want, that Cameron is still here.

Short of a complete flame-out, it will be Cam Cameron next year. Remember, the organization doesn't dance to the whims of the fans. Even if we are right about this one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Short of a complete flame-out, it will be Cam Cameron next year. Remember, the organization doesn't dance to the whims of the fans. Even if we are right about this one.
    I'll be done with the Ravens if that happens.

Blog Entries

We did all want Mattison to go and he decided to take a job in college after the season. But I agree. The fans have been calling for Cam's head since atleast 2010. And.....

Blog Entries

The thing is, a "flame-out" or whatever you may want to call it, it's looking kind of likely at this point given who they play in the next couple of games. Many said losing out or something to that effect is what it's going to take to get Cameron out of here, I don't WANT it to happen, the losing, but it's looking like it might. Just don't see them beating either Manning, and going on the road to Cincy will be rough.

I wanted Pat Shurmur but with the Browns coming on here recently, he may not get fired. I haven't thought about who else I'd want running the show...
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Josh Mcdaniels. Just saying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Josh Mcdaniels. Just saying.
    I don't see him taking a lateral job. There are rumors he may get another head coaching gig.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    I don't have a clue as to a name - but I do know what I want to see.

I want to see agressive football - an agressive passing attack with Joe out of the shotgun or pistol running the no huddle or sugar huddle with guys on the field who can catch. I want to see Rice and Pearce in the backfield at the same time and I want the running offense to complement the passing.

I want to see slants and short passes to receivers (not running backs). I want to see the middle of the field used. I want the throttle down and I want to see them constantly attacking.

I would like Bert Jones back - but I don't think that's realistic!

So the question is - WHO CAN COME IN AND GIVE THIS TO US

root for the patriots lol

Blog Entries
    What about Greg Knapp? He knows the Houston offense and is probably out of Oakland at the end of he year

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

You really think they'll renew his contract at years end? I thought they'd take the Mattisson route with him.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I'll be done with the Ravens if that happens.
    Better prep yourself to find a new team to root for.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2