Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Who runs the offense next year

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I agree. I have a feeling they are going to get smoked by Peyton once again. The only saving grace is if they let Flacco run the no huddle and the offense puts up 30+.
    Peyton is going to carve this defense up big time.

With the lack of ability to cover the middle of the field...I don't see Demaryius Thomas having a big game, but Eric Decker and JAcob Tamme could be in for a lot of work because those guys are the ones who move the chains.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I don't care who's running the O; I want to know who's going to run the D.

Another year of Pees is intolerable, and why Harbs chose a guy that flunked out in NE is beyond me.

I thought making Charlie batch look like Unitas was rock bottom, but a rookie with what, 9 NFL passes, comes in cold off the bench, and snatches a W from this D again.

Is this rock bottom? Something tells me we haven't seen rock bottom with Pees/Harbs yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    I don't care who's running the O; I want to know who's going to run the D.

Another year of Pees is intolerable, and why Harbs chose a guy that flunked out in NE is beyond me.

I thought making Charlie batch look like Unitas was rock bottom, but a rookie with what, 9 NFL passes, comes in cold off the bench, and snatches a W from this D again.

Is this rock bottom? Something tells me we haven't seen rock bottom with Pees/Harbs yet.
    The jury is out on Pees still, but the defense has been hit hard by injuries. And the corner blew man coverage on the TD by cousins. He was looking in the backfield.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    The jury is out on Pees still, but the defense has been hit hard by injuries. And the corner blew man coverage on the TD by cousins. He was looking in the backfield.
    I agree.

Who knows how this D would have performed with Webb, Jimmy, Suggs, and Ray.

It may not have been that much better, but there is a significant lack of talent on D right now and that's not completely unheard of when you have to play your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string players.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I agree.

Who knows how this D would have performed with Webb, Jimmy, Suggs, and Ray.

It may not have been that much better, but there is a significant lack of talent on D right now and that's not completely unheard of when you have to play your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string players.

I agree...and I'm beginning to think that we need to draft/sign cats with much higher football IQs. Guys that are aware of down and distance, the clock, offenders on the field, what their position-mates are doing etc. I'm constantly seeing guys reacting late and out of position.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    Flacco is not the problem with this team. Flacco is actually a VICTIM of an incompetent offensive coordinator.
    Winner. Why that isn't obvious to every Ravens fan is beyond me. But unfortunately, it's not.

Flashback bump LOL

Blog Entries

Caldwell it is. Thank god he saved this season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    Winner. Why that isn't obvious to every Ravens fan is beyond me. But unfortunately, it's not.
    If they don't see it now, they're blind.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I bet he's sitting at home smiling right now.

Blog Entries

Yeah he probably is, but I have serious doubts on him being nothing more than a troll who doesn't even support the Ravens. He didn't just say Cam is the reason we wont go to the SB, he flat out said I hope we don't make the play offs just so Cam can get fired. You never wish to lose games as a fan, unless you're a believeland fan.

Blog Entries

The guy could just join under another name.