Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
Yep, good call. Plus, I really dont find the NFL that entertaining anymore. The new rules and officiating has taken over the game and destroyed it. I am putting more of my attention and finances toward the Orioles. I think baseball on an upswing in general and find it more exciting. Baseball is America's patstime and has rebounded from the steriod scandal that hurt the game, but baseball always bounces back. The crowd at OPCY vs the Yankees game was much louder than any game I've been to in ANY football stadium in my life, you couldnt hear the person next to you.
Horseshit. I have attended every Ravens home game since 1998 and was also at both ALDS games this year. The crowd was great it OPACY, but to say it was "much louder" is flat out wrong. People were pumped, but 48K is just no match for 71K. What was the last Raven game YOU attended?

Not to mention the fact that you are trying to draw a comparison between a regular season NFL game and an MLB playoff game for a team that hadn't seen the post season since Clinton was cigar deep in Monica.