Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Congatulations Redskins.

Very gritty, smart effort against the odds. Team showed character, better team won today. Props and hope you make playoffs. Good job by your coaches.

Re: Congatulations Redskins.

Bullshit! They should have lost that game. Our defense simply could not close the deal. Once again!
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Very gritty, smart effort against the odds. Team showed character, better team won today. Props and hope you make playoffs. Good job by your coaches.
    You going to give congrats to every team we lose to? The Steelers fans are in division and have a minor presence here. No reason to give that courtesy for this game.

The Redskins are not the better team.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

This is ridiculous. The Slurs know the Ravens gave them the game with mistakes and costly turnovers.

Besides what's the point of this other than to piss off Ravens fans? I think we have like 1 Slurs poster here.

Sound like a bunch of whining sore losers. The Ravens MADE more mistakes andthe Skins WON with a BACKUP
    ROOKIE QB. Case closed. Ravens played dumb, especially on the obvious QB sneak for 2 points. 5 WR's no RB, with a Qb who has thrown what 11 passes and probably has not even practiced a 2pt conversion with Washington and knowing Shanahan's propensity to run a QB? I knew it when they set up. It was plain as day, but the Ravens aren't the brightest team. Make them compete a pass in that spot. It goes, back to HS football, take the sneak and Qb draw away first, then worry about them making a play. Redskins outcoached the Ravens period. I'm not a sore loser, trying being a good sport.

Sound like a bunch of whining sore losers. The Ravens MADE more mistakes andthe Skins WON with a BACKUP
    ROOKIE QB. Case closed. Ravens played dumb, especially on the obvious QB sneak for 2 points. 5 WR's no RB, with a Qb who has thrown what 11 passes and probably has not even practiced a 2pt conversion with Washington and knowing Shanahan's propensity to run a QB? I knew it when they set up. It was plain as day, but the Ravens aren't the brightest team. Make them compete a pass in that spot. It goes, back to HS football, take the sneak and Qb draw away first, then worry about them making a play. Redskins outcoached the Ravens period. I'm not a sore loser, trying being a good sport.
    Then post this on a Slurs board. I honestly don't care about being a good sport. This is a Ravens board and if we all want to vent that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Then post this on a Slurs board. I honestly don't care about being a good sport. This is a Ravens board and if we all want to vent that's fine.
    I get that. I used to vent and get upset, but now I'm pretty detached. Watch it out of habbit more than anything and to show the viewing public their obvious mental and physical flaws. This team is mediocre. If you accept that, losses don't bother you. I just hate the obvious poor coaching, schemes and in game adjustments they employ.

I get that. I used to vent and get upset, but now I'm pretty detached. Watch it out of habbit more than anything and to show the viewing public their obvious mental and physical flaws. This team is mediocre. If you accept that, losses don't bother you. I just hate the obvious poor coaching, schemes and in game adjustments they employ.
    I've known you on this and sunspot for a while now and you know I get you.

This team is still good but they have little margin for error. It's extremely frustrating they piss games away because they don't know how they want to attack and have no trust in their QB that they claim they are about to pay a boatload of money to.

Blog Entries

Good sport to who? There are no Redskins posters here. That's BS.

You've been bashing the team for weeks and posted that you were burned out and enjoyed the Orioles off-season more than the NFL. This is your way of gloating.

11. Re: Congatulations Redskins.

Cam sux
    Harbs sux
    Joe sux
    'Skins sux

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    I've known you on this and sunspot for a while now and you know I get you.

This team is still good but they have little margin for error. It's extremely frustrating they piss games away because they don't know how they want to attack and have no trust in their QB that they claim they are about to pay a boatload of money to.
    Yep, good call. Plus, I really dont find the NFL that entertaining anymore. The new rules and officiating has taken over the game and destroyed it. I am putting more of my attention and finances toward the Orioles. I think baseball on an upswing in general and find it more exciting. Baseball is America's pastime and has rebounded from the steriod scandal that hurt the game, but baseball always bounces back. The crowd at OPCY vs the Yankees game was much louder than any game I've been to in ANY football stadium in my life, you couldnt hear the person next to you.