Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Congatulations Redskins.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Yep, good call. Plus, I really dont find the NFL that entertaining anymore. The new rules and officiating has taken over the game and destroyed it. I am putting more of my attention and finances toward the Orioles. I think baseball on an upswing in general and find it more exciting. Baseball is America's patstime and has rebounded from the steriod scandal that hurt the game, but baseball always bounces back. The crowd at OPCY vs the Yankees game was much louder than any game I've been to in ANY football stadium in my life, you couldnt hear the person next to you.
    Horseshit. I have attended every Ravens home game since 1998 and was also at both ALDS games this year. The crowd was great it OPACY, but to say it was "much louder" is flat out wrong. People were pumped, but 48K is just no match for 71K. What was the last Raven game YOU attended?

Not to mention the fact that you are trying to draw a comparison between a regular season NFL game and an MLB playoff game for a team that hadn't seen the post season since Clinton was cigar deep in Monica.

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    Horseshit. I have attended every Ravens home game since 1998 and was also at both ALDS games this year. The crowd was great it OPACY, but to say it was "much louder" is flat out wrong. People were pumped, but 48K is just no match for 71K. What was the last Raven game YOU attended?

Not to mention the fact that you are trying to draw a comparison between a regular season NFL game and an MLB playoff game for a team that hadn't seen the post season since Clinton was cigar deep in Monica.
    Last Raven game I was @ was the Dallas game. My next game is the Giant game. My son is going next week. Actually, I stand corrected the loudest game I was @ was the regular season finale in 1977 vs New England to win the division. That crowd was crazy, best football game I've ever seen. Colts trailed big in 2nd half and came back to win late led by Bert Jones, but to lose only to Oakland in OT in the ghost to the post. Had the Colts won they would of had a rematch in the AFCC with Denver @ Denver. Um, their are only 8 regular season Football games. Raven crowds THIS year havent been that loud if you noticed. The Raven/Steeler crowd was flat if anyone noticed. I think people are getting tired of the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Last Raven game I was @ was the Dallas game. My next game is the Giant game. My son is going next week. Actually, I stand corrected the loudest game I was @ was the regular season finale in 1977 vs New England to win the division. That crowd was crazy, best football game I've ever seen. Colts trailed big in 2nd half and came back to win late led by Bert Jones, but to lose only to Oakland in OT in the ghost to the post. Had the Colts won they would of had a rematch in the AFCC with Denver @ Denver. Um, their are only 8 regular season Football games. Raven crowds THIS year havent been that loud if you noticed. The Raven/Steeler crowd was flat if anyone noticed. I think people are getting tired of the Ravens.
    Not getting tired of the Ravens. Just tired of seeing the same inconsistent play over and over again. It's ok to have problems but this team year after year has the same ones. Now the D is a problem. It just makes you numb.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Cam sux
    Harbs sux
    Joe sux
    'Skins sux

/thread
    I can't even find the right emoticon for this. I feel love for and agreement with what you have posted, sir.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh