Results 1 to 12 of 20

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    This should sum it up.



    Middle of the road team. average offense below average defense. Average coaches, average QB. No killer instinct at all. They will win the division by default and play a 3 point game against any wild card team they play. I knew it in my heart but these last 2 weeks have proved it. In a sense seeing them not make the playoffs or get bumped 1st round may be what it takes for some changes. Sitting back and resting on the 4 straight years in the playoffs mean dick at this point. The steelers and Pats don't talk about how many playoff appeearances they make its about going to super bowls. Maybe the gatoraide bath against pitt last year is they're SB. Pees blows also. If I hear 1 more time about missed communication on defense when we only rush 4. Its obvious they signed some players that don't have very high iq's as they can't remember where to be. McClain looks like hes lost every play. 9-7 or 10-6 at best then dump it in the 1st round.




  2. #2
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: This should sum it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Middle of the road team. average offense below average defense. Average coaches, average QB. No killer instinct at all. They will win the division by default and play a 3 point game against any wild card team they play. I knew it in my heart but these last 2 weeks have proved it. In a sense seeing them not make the playoffs or get bumped 1st round may be what it takes for some changes. Sitting back and resting on the 4 straight years in the playoffs mean dick at this point. The steelers and Pats don't talk about how many playoff appeearances they make its about going to super bowls. Maybe the gatoraide bath against pitt last year is they're SB. Pees blows also. If I hear 1 more time about missed communication on defense when we only rush 4. Its obvious they signed some players that don't have very high iq's as they can't remember where to be. McClain looks like hes lost every play. 9-7 or 10-6 at best then dump it in the 1st round.
    luck will destroy us in playoffs




  3. #3

    Re: This should sum it up.

    I don't think you understand what "middle of the road" means.




  4. #4

    Re: This should sum it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    I don't think you understand what "middle of the road" means.
    Middle of the road means they are avaerge at best. they are about the 10th-15th best team in the nfl, thats middle of the road. Maybe your going by their record but thats fools gold. Whats your definition of "middle of the road" then?




  5. #5

    Re: This should sum it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Middle of the road means they are avaerge at best. they are about the 10th-15th best team in the nfl, thats middle of the road. Maybe your going by their record but thats fools gold. Whats your definition of "middle of the road" then?
    Cool. Name the 10-15 teams that are better than us.




  6. #6

    Re: This should sum it up.

    Houston
    Denver
    Colts
    New England
    Green Bay
    NYG
    Washington
    Atlanta
    San Francisco
    Dallas
    Chicago
    and then splitting hairs on the rest of
    Cincy
    Pittsburgh
    Minnesota




  7. #7

    Re: This should sum it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Cool. Name the 10-15 teams that are better than us.
    Houston, NE, Indy, Denver, Seattle, Atlanta, GB, NYGiants, Detroit(well better players anyway), Niners, Vikings......




  8. #8

    Re: This should sum it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    luck will destroy us in playoffs
    +1
    Thoughts on Ray Rice: http://brafootball.wordpress.com/




  9. #9

    Re: This should sum it up.

    We hae the players on offense, we just need a better OC, along with a better OL coach. The defense is just too banged up. Look who we've been sutiing up and sending out there. A bunch of UDFA's and lower round guys. We've missed on D the past few years and are paying for it now.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,185
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: This should sum it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    +1

    And if Luck goes down his back up will destroy us, just like
    the last 2 weeks.
    UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU.




  11. #11

    Re: This should sum it up.

    With their victory over the Jags today, and our loss to the Skins...

    the Jets now have a mathematical possibility of tying with us.

    THAT SUMS IT UP




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland