Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

Manning does not have the same WRs that cause us issues, Remember when he has killed us it was with the deep ball to Wayne/Harrison. Decker does not have the speed of either of those and Thomas is more of a catch the ball and run after the catch.

The best we can hope for is a heavy rain throughout the game. Peyton owned the Ravens when the defense was elite, and now he's going against a unit that may be worst than the 2007 squad he embarrassed. The offense needs to carry the load and score much points, but we know how that's been turning out....Only reason to watch this game is if you're just an overall fan of football, because it certainly shouldn't be in hopes of the Ravens winning

during the harbaugh era at least, in my opinion, the defense has done pretty well against Peyton. It was the offense that was lousy. Freeny and Mathis made Flacco their bytch and their secondary could blanket our receivers. now instead of Freeny and Mathis Peyton has Miller and Dumervil, but we also have more talented receivers than what we had when playing the colts under Peyton. The broncos have been feasting on a lot of crappy teams this year and could only beat Oakland by a TD on thursday. I have faith that Flacco can do a better job against them than Palmer lol

Lets hope for LOTS of SNOW and wind.

Let's hope Manning eats some bad crab cakes and gets food poisoning.

Blog Entries

Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbage/cam/Flukko and 53 injured-mighty men...

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    I hope the Ravens lose by 42 points.
    You might as well become a Squeelers fan like all those other
    Baltimorons that jumped on their band wagon after the Colts left
    and then stayed on when we got the Ravens.

You can be critical when called for but you never root vs the
    home town team.

Never.

Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbage/cam/Flukko and 53 injured-mighty men...

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The way this defense is playing it doesn't matter how much time Peyton has. He's going to score some points. The Ravens offense is going to have to keep the pressure on and win a high scoring game.
    It's basically been that way ever since Webb went down, Gota.

Even today...28 points just isn't enough...they left at least 10 points on the field...they have to score those points going forward. If they do, they can beat just about anybody. If they don't, they lose. Pretty simple actually.

Blog Entries

Peyton's offenses have scored 112 points on the Ravens in their last four meetings, an average of 28 points a game. In all but one of those games, the Ravens had a pretty damn good defense at the time. They don't anymore. I would love to have some faith the Ravens could somehow pull this game out but I just don't see it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

9. Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

9 - 5

After next week.

Its going to be a tough game next Sunday. It is a winnable game (they all are). I find it amazing how so many are jumping off the ledge with this team. IMO, we are a flawed team with so many key injuries. I felt even before the Pittsburgh game that we were over-rated with 9 wins.
    I am not ready to throw this season away with 3 games to play. I certainly am not ready to throw the coaching staff out after the season. We have quality coaching. Let's stop over-reacting after a loss.

I dont post often and as a general rule, I try not to post right after a loss because we need to reflect before we say things that we really dont mean.

As a fanbase, we are good fans, we should try to keep our dignity and realize that calling players and coaches names and wishing for more losses does nobody any good.