Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Because these never end well. But so far it will remain.

These "Harbage" and "Flukko" things though are unbecoming our forum.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    The Ravens "BRAINTRUST" is unbecoming or forum could be argued.

I want us to win because we are a good team, with disciplined players (in depth), with intelligent coaches/leaders. I do not believe we are any of that right now, and I fear that a fluke win or two will seduce Steve B into perpetuating this mediocrity. Looking forward, I see Ray and Ed gone, and no obvious replacements; a shoddy Oline with questionable future talent. Enough. I don't agree with the "lose out" crowd, but I understand their frustration.

Blog Entries

Peyton Manning is going do something unspeakably horrible to this defense. Reed is going to try and play his same mind games, only to be two steps late to the ball. Lewis will play his same fake audible mind games, until the TEs burn him for 5 and 50. Manning is probably going to go deep all game, since he'll have all day to throw.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    I want us to win because we are a good team, with disciplined players (in depth), with intelligent coaches/leaders. I do not believe we are any of that right now, and I fear that a fluke win or two will seduce Steve B into perpetuating this mediocrity. Looking forward, I see Ray and Ed gone, and no obvious replacements; a shoddy Oline with questionable future talent. Enough. I don't agree with the "lose out" crowd, but I understand their frustration.

Are we watching the same games?

I don't see how we win that game, but you have to think there is no way the coaches will let the team sleepwalk through a third straight loss. We need to be careful that we don't end up falling so far we are left scrambling for a wildcard spot against the Bengals in Cincy.

Can't wait to see how they're going to block Von Miller.

7. Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

This team's aura of invincibility at home is gone.
    Manning will do what he's always done against us.

Only question now may be if the team finally just collapses and folds up for the rest of the season.

8. Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    I don't see how we win that game, but you have to think there is no way the coaches will let the team sleepwalk through a third straight loss. We need to be careful that we don't end up falling so far we are left scrambling for a wildcard spot against the Bengals in Cincy.
    Just like there's no way they'd lose to Batch at home too?

This team is inexplicable and it's mainly due to the coaching; there seems to be a decided and pervasive lack of common basic sense with them.

We can win any home game. Period.

That said, I think this one is our toughest, even including NE. We have always played NE better than other teams. We have struggled to beat Manning for a long time.

Hopefully, our injuries are not so bad for next week and our team comes out angry as hell.

Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbage/cam/Flukko and 53 injured-mighty men...

Hope that they take the former special teams coach with them as well.

Blog Entries

Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbage/cam/Flukko and 53 injured-mighty men...

The way this defense is playing it doesn't matter how much time Peyton has. He's going to score some points. The Ravens offense is going to have to keep the pressure on and win a high scoring game.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    Can't wait to see how they're going to block Von Miller.
    Same way they have blocked players like Harrison in the past. He will probably have a sack maybe 2 but its not like he he going to take over the game.