Page 80 of 333 FirstFirst ... 7879808182 ... LastLast

Re: New draft/FA/offseason thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I also saw Tony Jefferson from OU declared...I think he is up there in the top 4 or so safeties in this draft.
    He's a great prospect as more of a strong safety. I'd put him on the second tier with Phillip Thomas, DJ Swearinger, TJ McDonald, etc but again more of a SS prospect and not as much of a centerfielder as those guys.

www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/luke-marquardt?id=2539644
    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    FSU OT Menelik Watson is rumourd to have applied for the draft as well.

He is a project...very, very raw, but may be one of the best big athletes in this draft. I'd love to take a shot at him in the second or third.
    Havent seen him but i hear he's a freak, great size, already 25. Could be a nice guy to coach up for a season then see what you have.

Gotta another guy for you, Luke Marquadt, from Azusa Pacific. He's 6'9'' 320 lbs, former basketball player and TE. Good athlete, havent seen much of him but he's very intriguing. Here's a link with some info on him above.

Blog Entries

Brennan Williams out of UNC could be an interesting guy in the 3rd/4th round. 6'7" 315lbs. Probably a RT. Good run blocker. Had a season ending shoulder injury, so I don't think his stock will be too high going into the draft.

I like Brian Winters a lot. He could be this year's Jared Veldheer.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Great game tonight...

Manti T'eo, Chance Warmack Barrett Jones, DJ Fluker, Michael Williams, Zeke Motta, Kapron Lewis-Moore, Braxton Cave, Mike Golic Jr, Tyler Eiffert, Eddie Lacy...

Barrett Jones vs Louis Nix should be a nice battle. Jones is holding his own so far. Jones making line calls.

I really like Barrett Jones as the Ravens top pick. I do. He's someone who could contribute right away at guard, center, or tackle.

Who would you want in the BCS?

Is there anyone playing tonight that you think the Ravens are looking at?

I know there has been threads about Manti in the past, but seeing how its BCS night, figured this would be fitting.

Could Manti Taeo be that "next great" linebacker? (No one will ever be in the same class as Ray, so I cant say that, but he seems to have potential and that strong leadership Ray has.

What are the possibilties of Ravens drafting him? We would pick 25th..... does Manti drop that far? Or do we trade up to get him? and if a player, who do you think they would trade???

Blog Entries

Barrett Jones and Chance Warmack are just blowing up holes for the running game.

Blog Entries

Re: Who would you want in the BCS?

check out the free agent/draft/off-season thread.

I've been posting in it about tonight's game.

Barrett Jones stood Nix up and sealed him off on that big TD run by Lacey right there. Only 2 minutes in but Bama's OL is physically dominating a very good ND front 3.

Blog Entries

I want their NT, maybe in the 2nd or 3rd. Dude's a beast! Think they were talking about him on 105.7 today. Williams I think his name is, anyways only played 2 years. Dude certainly is a giant at NT. And doesn't get pushed aroun like the fat slob we have now.

Re: Who would you want in the BCS?

ahhhh shoot. I just saw it.

Not sure how to close a thread, but if a Mod could close this Ill post my post in the other post. lol

Id love Manti for sure. But i really dont see a way for us to get him....

I can see us landing Barrett with our first pick (if we dont trade up/down)

I wonder if the Ravens are considering someone to fill Ed's shoes too... I just have this sickening feeling he will be retiring this season.

Good coverage by Millner great catch by Eiffert