Page 312 of 333 FirstFirst ... 310311312313314 ... LastLast
Results 3,733 to 3,744 of 3987
    Blog Entries

Re: Draft / FA / Offseason Roster Moves (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Talented???
    Well I'm guessing you just check the Oakland scores and just assume every player is bad on that team. I've watched some Raiders games on rewind, he looks really good.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    They already did Ben before they did Timmons.
    I haven't read anything official...just that they were going to do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

As for the Steelers, the thing that screams red flags to me is Antonio Brown, who JUST got his deal this past year, already getting restructured. The thing that MAY save them is...who is upcoming on deals for them? Most of their recent draft picks haven't panned out greatly. No Joe Flacco or Ray Rice type who will be getting a large chunk of change that they'll need to account for.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    As for the Steelers, the thing that screams red flags to me is Antonio Brown, who JUST got his deal this past year, already getting restructured. The thing that MAY save them is...who is upcoming on deals for them? Most of their recent draft picks haven't panned out greatly. No Joe Flacco or Ray Rice type who will be getting a large chunk of change that they'll need to account for.
    Only player that springs to mind is Maurkice Pouncey.

We already have a shutdown corner signed (when healthy), a pro bowl running back, and a SB MVP QB who is on the bring of a 5/6 year deal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Well, if they want a better record this year, someone will have to step up. Then, they'll be someone to pay.

Aaaaah, the fun of watching someone do a deal with the devil. Delicious to my sight.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

The Steelers should be worried about starting two PURE right tackles at OT next season, they are going to struggle UPFRONT for another year unless they draft a Lane Johnson. DeCastro will be good I think, but who will they start at left guard? They don't have an every down back on the roster and will be losing Mike Wallace. A lot of questions offensively for the Steelers.

The steelers are always the most dangerous opponent in the division because they are going to spend a ton of cash to keep the guys they want to keep.

:T2:

Blog Entries
    @mzenitz: (1 of 3): Cary Williams told me that he doesn't think he's "necessarily a priority right now" for the #Ravens among their impending UFAs...
    @mzenitz: (2 of 3): Williams said the team told him its top priorities are QB and MLB and isn't sure it will have the money or time to get him a deal
    @mzenitz: (3 of 3): No real surprise. Williams, Kruger and McKinnie are all likely gone. Will be interesting to see what happens with Ellerbe and Reed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random thought: If, over the next 14 months, Jadeveon Clowney leaves his house for any reason other than Gamecock football, class and any "Path to the Draft" isht then he is WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    The Steelers have been redoing contracts for the past 3 yrs. If it was that easy all the teams would do it. When does the time come when the dead money hits..?? This will be the 3rd year in a row for Cheeseburger...
    I hear you but trust me at some point the bill is coming and they'll have to pay.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    @mzenitz: (1 of 3): Cary Williams told me that he doesn't think he's "necessarily a priority right now" for the #Ravens among their impending UFAs...
    @mzenitz: (2 of 3): Williams said the team told him its top priorities are QB and MLB and isn't sure it will have the money or time to get him a deal
    @mzenitz: (3 of 3): No real surprise. Williams, Kruger and McKinnie are all likely gone. Will be interesting to see what happens with Ellerbe and Reed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The McKinnie issue might be a 'If we're going to have to spend at the position, as good as you played, we want someone we can trust, like Jake Long'.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Random thought: If, over the next 14 months, Jadeveon Clowney leaves his house for any reason other than Gamecock football, class and any "Path to the Draft" isht then he is WRONG
    The Sword of Light will personally supervise the young man for a percentage of his draft earnings.