Page 299 of 333 FirstFirst ... 297298299300301 ... LastLast
Results 3,577 to 3,588 of 3987
    Blog Entries

Re: Draft / FA / Offseason Roster Moves (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    If that happens, I'm sure they will make a trade for Alex Smith. The question is who gets Cassel? Browns? Cardinals?
    Or possibly Kevin Kolb.

Matt Flynn is another one.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

How much did menelik Watson, bahtkairi, and armstead improve their stock today?

Blog Entries
    @ProFootballTalk: Ravens, Flacco have "long way to go" (and short time to get there) http://t.co/9uD2Mcqpe7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JCroUSAF View Post
    How much did menelik Watson, bahtkairi, and armstead improve their stock today?
    I would say Armstead definitely boosted his stock big time. Some pundits are saying he'll be a 1st rounder, but I think that is a little ambitious.

I could see (at best) a high 2nd rounder and (at worst) a high 3rd rounder.

Blog Entries

If the Ravens franchise tag Flacco, can they still work out a long term contract and in doing so, not have to worry about the franchise tag?

Blog Entries

The Ravens NEED to get this sorted out, we cannot afford to pay out 14.6 million, let alone 20 million. I would be very disappointed if they don't get this done, at the end of the day Flacco should get between 18-20 million a year, idk if there are any disagreements about that. If not the guaranteed money must be the issue, unless Linta is asking for ridiculous money (20 + a year).

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    @ProFootballTalk: Ravens, Flacco have "long way to go" (and short time to get there) http://t.co/9uD2Mcqpe7
    I'm not putting a lot of stock into anything coming out publicly from an agent. He has to posture in order to get the best deal he can for his client. His reputation and future employment depends on it. If he says, "We are really close", the Ravens may read that as an opportunity to take a hard line stance with their current offer. Lenta wants them to move towards him as much as he can, but ultimately I think a deal gets done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The Ravens NEED to get this sorted out, we cannot afford to pay out 14.6 million, let alone 20 million. I would be very disappointed if they don't get this done, at the end of the day Flacco should get between 18-20 million a year, idk if there are any disagreements about that. If not the guaranteed money must be the issue, unless Linta is asking for ridiculous money (20 + a year).
    Guessing it'll get done at the last minute. I really hope the deal is already basically done, but Linta doesn't want to make it look like he folded earlier. He shot his mouth off about making Flacco the highest paid QB and now he's got to back it up. Hopefully its just posturing and won't be more than that.

Because if I'm wrong and they tag him then I really hope this doesn't end up gutting the team. Indy fans turned ugly on Peyton Manning when his huge contract wiped out the Colts roster and was largely blamed for their lack of playoff success until they finally won a SB.

History papers over these things but at the time there was some hard core resentment about the guy, though the media and the casual "feel-good" fans worshiped him the whole time.

If we start cutting people because we have to tag Flacco, there's gonna be a fucking riot. Sentiment can switch on a dime. If Flacco gets tagged, we have to cut 6 guys, and this team goes 5-11, he will be Public Enemy #1, just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I'm not putting a lot of stock into anything coming out publicly from an agent. He has to posture in order to get the best deal he can for his client. His reputation and future employment depends on it. If he says, "We are really close", the Ravens may read that as an opportunity to take a hard line stance with their current offer. Lenta wants them to move towards him as much as he can, but ultimately I think a deal gets done.
    This

Just finished watching Walter Stewart from Cincy, explosive first step, can get redirect it at the drop of a dime and redirect inside, high motor, tall but can get low. Not sure what round he's projected but if he's coached up on counter moves and hand use i think he's gonna be a very good rusher.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    :word

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Just finished watching Walter Stewart from Cincy, explosive first step, can get redirect it at the drop of a dime and redirect inside, high motor, tall but can get low. Not sure what round he's projected but if he's coached up on counter moves and hand use i think he's gonna be a very good rusher.
    Is he the guy with the spine problem? Seems like a big injury risk if so.