Page 241 of 333 FirstFirst ... 239240241242243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,892 of 3987

Re: Draft / FA / Offseason Roster Moves (Merged)

I feel when it's all said and done, the Ravens will draft Minter at 32. As an LSU fan, Minter and Mattieu or Reid would be my offseason dream.
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaRaven View Post
    I feel when it's all said and done, the Ravens will draft Minter at 32. As an LSU fan, Minter and Mattieu or Reid would be my offseason dream.
    I think minter isn't worth a first at all.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    I think minter isn't worth a first at all.
    We can agree to disagree there. The guy can flat out play. He's a tackling machine and is good in coverage. He's also a leader.
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaRaven View Post
    We can agree to disagree there. The guy can flat out play. He's a tackling machine and is good in coverage. He's also a leader.
    Behind probably one of the best dlines in college football. He wasn't even inconsideration for a first until Mosley went back to school and teos problems.

He may be drafted on the first but I have a late second grade on him

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Behind probably one of the best dlines in college football. He wasn't even inconsideration for a first until Mosley went back to school and teos problems.

He may be drafted on the first but I have a late second grade on him
    He's better than Mosley. Mosley comes out on 3rd downs because he struggles in coverage, Minter stays on the field. Also, Alabama doesn't have a good defensive line? Or Georgia? It's amazing how Florida couldn't run the ball on LSU until he got hurt in that game.

Blog Entries

I agree, Minter is the real deal. But this draft is deep in LB talent, Arthur Brown is good but maybe a little undersized for a 3-4 D but would still like him in the early 2nd round if we trade back, Greene is good too, Ogletree is good but is a little raw and has obvious character concerns, Reddick is underrated IMO and is someone I'd be happy with as a late 2nd round pick, Kiko Alonso is someone to consider too.

Kevin Minter wont get past Green Bay or Houston IMO, and he isn't good enough to trade up for.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I agree, Minter is the real deal. But this draft is deep in LB talent, Arthur Brown is good but maybe a little undersized for a 3-4 D but would still like him in the early 2nd round if we trade back, Greene is good too, Ogletree is good but is a little raw and has obvious character concerns, Reddick is underrated IMO and is someone I'd be happy with as a late 2nd round pick, Kiko Alonso is someone to consider too.

Kevin Minter wont get past Green Bay or Houston IMO, and he isn't good enough to trade up for.
    Pretty much, how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post

I'd be really happy with Brown and/or Greene
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Can someone fill me in... Can DJ Fluker play the left side at the NFL level??

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I'd be really happy with Brown and/or Greene
    I think both those guys end up OLBs in the NFL. I'm not sure Greene is going to get much bigger at all. That isn't to say I wouldn't mind having one of those guys if the round is right; I just wouldn't be pencilling in either one as a replacement for Ray Lewis or Dannell Ellerbe (if he goes).

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    Can someone fill me in... Can DJ Fluker play the left side at the NFL level??
    I doubt it. He's huge at 6' 5", 355 lbs with long arms, but he's kind of slow off the ball and looks like more of a run-blocking kind of guy to me. I think speed rushers will give him trouble.

Cool Re: Draft / FA / Offseason Roster Moves (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I doubt it. He's huge at 6' 5", 355 lbs with long arms, but he's kind of slow off the ball and looks like more of a run-blocking kind of guy to me. I think speed rushers will give him trouble.
    While we are on OTs, what about Chris Faulk? Would he have the ability to possibly be a LT?