Page 268 of 333 FirstFirst ... 266267268269270 ... LastLast
Results 3,205 to 3,216 of 3987

Re: Draft / FA / Offseason Roster Moves (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Re-signing Kruger would make it an amazing offseason.
    Kruger's good but not worth his asking price IMO. 7-9 M is way too much. He's not Suggs or Ngata.
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

Trade our first for a second and third is possible for a team looking a QB. Move up in the fourth to early part of the round using our fifth and sixth.

2. Arthur brown
    2. Johnathan Cyprien
    3. Brandon Williams
    3. Chris Faulk
    4. Michael Buchanan or Brandon Jenkins to replace Kruger
    4 comp. Schwenke as a back up guard centre.
    5 Comp. Williams tight end.
    5 Comp. Mathieu
    6 comp. Keith Pugh Howard university.
    7. A fullback.

Assuming both boldin and jones are extended and kept. Reed isn't back, leach is cut and McKinnie gets an incentive laden deal for 2 years. Obviously ellerbe and joe get long term deals and we maybe sign another dlineman like Knighton and have a real good rotation.

Then next year look at wide receiver big time.
    Last edited by arnie_uk; 02-20-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Good lord I wish
    Make a sacrifice to the Football Gods and see what happens.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    That would be awesome. You get your WR that always gets open, the nose tackle who eats up blockers, and the athletic LB to pair up with Ellerbe.
    I should seriously be in the draft room. I haven't been wrong about a player since Charles Rogers.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Make a sacrifice to the Football Gods and see what happens.
    What should I do? Kill a goat or something?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaRaven View Post
    The Ravens need MLB, NT, DE and maybe FS. If Ed Reed and Ellerbe are resigned and Boldin is retained, it's a good off season.
    Need is already accounted for in Ozzie's equation for his board. So, if Austin still checks out over a defensive talent, yes, Ozzie will be taking him. Just like he took Rice in the second when they had McGahee. Just like they took a CB in the first, back to back years. Just like they took a TE in back to back rounds. Just like they took Pierce in the third when they already had Rice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    What should I do? Kill a goat or something?
    Whatever you do with it, don't take it into Wrigley Field, because that's already been tried.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Need is already accounted for in Ozzie's equation for his board. So, if Austin still checks out over a defensive talent, yes, Ozzie will be taking him. Just like he took Rice in the second when they had McGahee. Just like they took a CB in the first, back to back years. Just like they took a TE in back to back rounds. Just like they took Pierce in the third when they already had Rice.
    Ray Rice was a need, McGahee needed a backup. Jimmy was a need. Foxworth was a dud and Webb was inconsistent and C. Williams was a PS guy. Heap was close to done so Pitta and Dickson were needs. Austin is good but I doubt he's higher than some of the defensive players on the Ravens board. It seems the Ravens always draft according to their board and need. They wouldn't draft a WR every year like the Lions, regardless if WR was highest on the board.
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Trade our first for a second and third is possible for a team looking a QB. Move up in the fourth to early part of the round using our fifth and sixth.

2. Arthur brown
    2. Johnathan Cyprien
    3. Brandon Williams
    3. Chris Faulk
    4. Michael Buchanan or Brandon Jenkins to replace Kruger
    4 comp. Schwenke as a back up guard centre.
    5 Comp. Williams tight end.
    5 Comp. Mathieu
    6 comp. Keith Pugh Howard university.
    7. A fullback.

Assuming both boldin and jones are extended and kept. Reed isn't back, leach is cut and McKinnie gets an incentive laden deal for 2 years. Obviously ellerbe and joe get long term deals and we maybe sign another dlineman like Knighton and have a real good rotation.

Then next year look at wide receiver big time.
    This would be a very nice draft. I'm not much of a fan of Michael Williams (think he might go undrafted TBH) and I think it'd be asking a lot for Jon Cyprien to start as a rookie, but overall that's a nicely put together group of picks.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaRaven View Post
    Ray Rice was a need, McGahee needed a backup. Jimmy was a need. Foxworth was a dud and Webb was inconsistent and C. Williams was a PS guy. Heap was close to done so Pitta and Dickson were needs. Austin is good but I doubt he's higher than some of the defensive players on the Ravens board. It seems the Ravens always draft according to their board and need. They wouldn't draft a WR every year like the Lions, regardless if WR was highest on the board.
    Boldin is 33. JJ is probably gone. Torrey Smith needs a long term backup. Seems like a 2nd receiver is a need too; doesn't make sense to rely on Doss to be the future number 2 guy when he has 7 catches in 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    This would be a very nice draft. I'm not much of a fan of Michael Williams (think he might go undrafted TBH) and I think it'd be asking a lot for Jon Cyprien to start as a rookie, but overall that's a nicely put together group of picks.
    I really wanted to slot in kelche there but I know he won't be there. What other tight end prospects could be there in the fifth?

Blog Entries

I've really grown to like Arthur Brown, he has some Bowman in him, he just needs to get bigger and he's good to go. He is one of the many LBs I'd be happy with.

Greene, Alonso, Brown, Reddick, and and Minter are my current pre combine favorites.