Page 267 of 333 FirstFirst ... 265266267268269 ... LastLast
Results 3,193 to 3,204 of 3987
    Blog Entries

Re: Draft / FA / Offseason Roster Moves (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I think ba will be cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    either or imo. he either retires or gets cut. I think the team would rather have Ihedigbo as their ST ace/safety than BA and not be used anywhere else. when tight against the cap you need to get as much value as you can, and thats players that fill multiple positions.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Also a valid perspective.

When I watch him play, I see a track star in a football uniform. He can run the 9 route all day and he isn't bad a screen receiver. I just don't ever see him making consistent catches in traffic.
    Honestly he should go back to returning kicks like he did in college, it would increase his value. He didn't with the Raiders just because they weren't going to put a top 8 pick back there to get killed, but at this point it would help him build value.

Blog Entries

I think the Ravens could use, just one more pick in that second round. Then, they could TRIPLE DIP!

Tavon Austin
    Kevin Minter
    Jesse Williams

Game over.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I think the Ravens could use, just one more pick in that second round. Then, they could TRIPLE DIP!

Tavon Austin
    Kevin Minter
    Jesse Williams

Game over.
    Good lord I wish

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    We have been in total agreement about Allen this whole time. I REALLY am not understanding what people are seeing in him. I'm glad someone as proficient as you seems to see the same things I see. Based on the tape I've watched I see basically a small TE with very average speed and explosion out of his breaks, who does little to separate or really make much happen after the catch.

You turn on his game film and all you see is 5 yard curls, 8 yard ins, a few screens, etc... I am just not seeing a guy worthy of a top-20 pick, much less a first rounder at all. If a guy isn't very explosive and isn't very technically proficient what in the world are you getting from him? It's like everyone in the scouting community got together and decided that they were going to pimp Keenan Allen to anybody who would listen. I don't get it.
    I def. feel you guys, i think people see a good base as far as his size, his hands, production(despite how it came), upside after the catch flexibility. For me it's more about what he can be then what he is.

Tavon Austin
    Kevin Minter
    Jesse Williams

Game over.
    I like that. Come back after that and get David Quessenberry or Chris Faulk and I almost don't care who else we get.

Blog Entries

Tavon Austin
    Kevin Minter
    Jesse Williams

Game over.
    That would be awesome. You get your WR that always gets open, the nose tackle who eats up blockers, and the athletic LB to pair up with Ellerbe.

The Ravens aren't getting Austin. We're not the New Orleans Saints or the Green Bay Packers. We still place a significant value on defense. As Ozzie stated, we need to address the middle of the defense ASAP. Our offense doesn't need major changes. Doss, WHEN HEALTHY (BIG WHEN), is a capable WR.
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaRaven View Post
    The Ravens aren't getting Austin. We're not the New Orleans Saints or the Green Bay Packers. We still place a significant value on defense. As Ozzie stated, we need to address the middle of the defense ASAP. Our offense doesn't need major changes. Doss, WHEN HEALTHY (BIG WHEN), is a capable WR.
    I agree that we likely wont be taking a wide out in the first round (but you never know for sure). The last wide out Ozzie took in the first round was 2005 and was pretty much a bust in Mark Clayton. I think there is a decent chance we take one in the second round though, maybe Quinton Patton.

The Ravens need MLB, NT, DE and maybe FS. If Ed Reed and Ellerbe are resigned and Boldin is retained, it's a good off season.
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaRaven View Post
    The Ravens need MLB, NT, DE and maybe FS. If Ed Reed and Ellerbe are resigned and Boldin is retained, it's a good off season.
    Re-signing Kruger would make it an amazing offseason.

Wr might be tempting but a lot of the WRs are bunched together. No WR seems to be separating themselves IMO. You could probably get good value in the 3rd or early 4th. Guys like J. Hunter, D. Rodgers, or R. Woods could still be on the board.