Page 87 of 333 FirstFirst ... 8586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,033 to 1,044 of 3987

Re: New draft/FA/offseason thread

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Best receiving TE I've watched this year. Very athletic. More so a Hernandez than a Gronk IMO but I get what you mean.

I like him but took him off our list b/c I'm over-valuing blocking for this Draft.
    Yeah, he's not the freight train in the open field that Gronkowski is, much more elusive like Hernandez. He does have a good bit of experience playing up on the line although he also lined up out wide. I compared him to Gronkowski because if the Ravens drafted him, he would be the traditional in-line guy with Pitta playing the "move" role.

Escobar isn't a bad blocker, and he could get better. He's certainly not a 6th offensive lineman like Michael Williams or Dion Sims, though. Now Wicked has me thinking about what the Ravens could do with 2 super-athletic tight ends that can actually catch...

Would the Ravens give up on Dickson at this point? He's an RFA this year... would some TE-needy team ship us a 5th round pick for him?

And there goes Notre Dame's momentum, why would you go to a guy whose going to be a 1st round pick in a few months.

iggyman555 Guest

lacy really reminds me of trich with his running style

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    And there goes Notre Dame's momentum, why would you go to a guy whose going to be a 1st round pick in a few months.
    i think kelly been hanging out with scam cameron last month

RE: Notre Dame's game plan.

Wow...I don't think they could have had a worse game plan.

Repeatedly going after a top 10 CB in this coming draft...nothing but 9 routes.

They are COMPLETELY ignoring the middle of the field, not doing any combo pass routes, no scheming here to help your QB and WR's out...when they are CLEARLY outmanned as far as talent.

Looks like Kelly was just stubborn and stupidly thought that they could just come in here and have his WR's outrun Bama's secondary.

This is a horrible, horrible game plan.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries
    Worse playcalling I've seen and I've seen some bad ones ;)

Outmanned, out coached, outclassed

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The worst thing is, Brian Kelly is going to do like he always does--scream at the players, blame everyone but him, and get away with it. Such an idiot and a low-class human being.

This is the worst thing to happen to the Irish since the Potato Famine

I think we go with Barrett or Manti in the first round.

How did he look at LT last year? It's awesome that he can play any position on the line.

LOL
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    This is the worst thing to happen to the Irish since the Potato Famine
    good one

Blog Entries

I won't be shedding one tear for Kelly, leaving those young men at Cincinnati, darn near on the eve of their bowl game. You go out and recruit these young men, preach to them about commitment and so forth, and ditch them on the eve of the most important game of their collegiate careers. Couldn't even wait until after the season to take the job.

The irony is that he getting it back in spades, at the hands of Nick Saban.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore