Page 96 of 333 FirstFirst ... 9495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,152 of 3987
    Blog Entries

Re: New draft/FA/offseason thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Well, depends how much you believe anything that is said at this point. And anyway, I can't see him getting past Pitt.
    Or the Colts. Or maybe even the Jets.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I'm starting to become pretty comfortable with Lane Johnson.
    Unfortunately, with Lewan and Matthews returning, Johnson may have been pulled up into the high teens-low twenties range.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    I'm starting to become pretty comfortable with Lane Johnson.
    Unfortunately, with Lewan and Matthews returning, Johnson may have been pulled up into the high teens-low twenties range.
    I talked about him the other week, I was impressed with what I seen, then not so impressed, still really raw.

Also, I'm starting to get comfortable with the possibility of Margus Hunt in the first round, yes he is very raw, but he is a freak of nature, and could be great if he develops his potential, and we have some pretty damn good coaches that can help him.

We need a separating WR. One that can create space with his feet or body.

Studman
    Patton
    Swope
    Johnson
    Patterson

Of course, I loved the big plays vs. DEN but damn Joe shouldn't have to needle every single pass under 30 yards ffs.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

This kid from EWU looks intriguing at 6'5 215 with enough production for two or three WRs. Not as fast, but looks to be more polished than Streeter was coming out. I'm sure he has better hands too with the numbers of receptions in his career.

The highlights at the links are on ESPN, so there's an annoying 10 second commercial prior to each one.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...c.php?t=510480

We need a separating WR. One that can create space with his feet or body.

Studman
    Patton
    Swope
    Johnson
    Patterson

Of course, I loved the big plays vs. DEN but damn Joe shouldn't have to needle every single pass under 30 yards ffs.
    I think the Ravens can move around in the draft and get Da'Rick Rogers in the 2nd round. The guy is big, fast and fearless across the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I think the Ravens can move around in the draft and get Da'Rick Rogers in the 2nd round. The guy is big, fast and fearless across the middle.
    Do you think we'll be okay with his recent character history? Not being rhetorical here...I just don't think we'll go for a cat like him.

I'm all aboard the Kevin Minter train. When it's all said and done i think he's going to be one of the best linebackers (if not the best) to get drafted this year
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Also, in regards to Lewan, let him do what he wants. If he enjoys college that much, he should stay. Nobody else is entitled to make the decision for him.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    I'm all aboard the Kevin Minter train. When it's all said and done i think he's going to be one of the best linebackers (if not the best) to get drafted this year
    I'm ranking my LBs starting this week, and I'm putting enormous value on speed and I will "sacrifice" size.
    Our slow LBs drive me absolutely crazy.

I mentioned small school LT Luke Marquadt a couple days ago, i found a video of him here. It's really for the QB but you can see a lot of his LT. Huge 6'9'' guy that has good feet, def. has some tools to work with. www.youtube.com/watch?v=In_Ury-FjzQ

Do you think we'll be okay with his recent character history? Not being rhetorical here...I just don't think we'll go for a cat like him.
    That is definitely a concern, and guys like that sometimes are taken completely off the Ravens' board. I think a lot depends on the vetting process the Ravens do on the guy and the interviews. Sometimes a guy gets tossed aside, then ends up like Vontaze Burfict.