Page 86 of 333 FirstFirst ... 8485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,032 of 3987

Re: New draft/FA/offseason thread

I was pretty sure Alabama was going to win this game, but I did NOT expect Notre Dame to just get completely destroyed. They'll roll over now.

In non-BCS Championship news... one of my favorite sleeper prospects declared for the draft today. San Diego State TE Gavin Escobar. 6'5 255, great athlete with fantastic hands. Another Gronkowski-esque "mismatch" player albeit not a fantastic blocker at this point.

Wicked, you look at him at all? He doesn't have the hype of Eifert but if the Ravens want a TE, he's a great option.

iggyman555 Guest

chip kelly = scam cameron...going after the other teams strength instead of weakness lol

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Which is funny because Kelly's offense was all about creating space in the passing game. Alabama just has an answer for everything. Makes you wonder how in the world ND got to he ranked #1.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    ND got away with at least 4 extremely close games where, I don't want to say they got "lucky", but the ball clearly bounced their way.

And basically all of their big name rivals had down years...USC, Michigan, Michigan State, Purdue etc...and they struggled to beat most of them. Even thier "scheduled" big names were against teams that had down years...Miami and even OU who IMHO were a solid team, but were not a legit top 10 team where they were ranked most of the year.

The only "legit" top team they played this year was Stanford IMHO.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Manti Te'o would be a great leader for the next 10-15 yrs on this defense. He's having a bad game tonight, but it's against a top SEC OLine. I hope this causes him to drop.
    He's going to face better lines than this week in and week out in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    its good to be aj mccaron
    They can show his girlfriend as many times as they want...wow. Just as impressive as the football team.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    They can show his girlfriend as many times as they want...wow. Just as impressive as the football team.
    Brent is stalking her

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

iggyman555 Guest

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...riend/1816283/

Holy Shit that was uploaded FAST!

She Bad Though!

I read something somewhere that since the game started, she has gained something like 15k twitter followers lol.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Holy Shit that was uploaded FAST!

She Bad Though!
    look at dockets tweet lmao :T2:

Blog Entries
    I read something somewhere that since the game started, she has gained something like 15k twitter followers lol.
    Lmao i already followed her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    I was pretty sure Alabama was going to win this game, but I did NOT expect Notre Dame to just get completely destroyed. They'll roll over now.

In non-BCS Championship news... one of my favorite sleeper prospects declared for the draft today. San Diego State TE Gavin Escobar. 6'5 255, great athlete with fantastic hands. Another Gronkowski-esque "mismatch" player albeit not a fantastic blocker at this point.

Wicked, you look at him at all? He doesn't have the hype of Eifert but if the Ravens want a TE, he's a great option.
    Best receiving TE I've watched this year. Very athletic. More so a Hernandez than a Gronk IMO but I get what you mean.

I like him but took him off our list b/c I'm over-valuing blocking for this Draft.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver