Page 163 of 333 FirstFirst ... 161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,945 to 1,956 of 3987
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

I agree...their best move is probably to re-sign McKinnie to a deal just like we did Birk and get a developmental guy.

This draft has to be VERY defense heavy IMHO...we REALLY need some speed.
    Big time.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    Just get bpa at 32 I'm confident Ozzie will get the right guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Big time.

Dig.
    Fast. Faster. Fastest.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

4. Re: New draft/FA/offseason thread

Absolutely, we need speed and an impact player on the DL. Gotta get back to owning the trenches. A NT is a definite need. I really like Art Jones at DE with Ngata. We need a stud at ILB and perhaps a pass rusher if Kruger isn't retained. A safety would be of use too. I think this draft should absolutely go towards defense.

Re: New draft/FA/offseason thread

Biscotti has said that he wants young players to get more snaps. This could definetly mean that Kruger is gone and one of the guys with potential(Mcadoo, Hamilton) will split time of someone is drafted. For me you have to take Matt Elam if he's there, some sort of possible trade up to get an impact linebacker or passrusher, and then take a flyer on a lineman with potential. Ravens definetly need more speed and I would love to see them double dip at linebacker and if we cannot sign a DT or NT in FA (cap allowing) get someone in the third. The offense has holes but with Caldwell callings plays the ravens are not pressed if and a big if we can resign Boldin or extend him. I love jones in the return game and he has played out of his mind in the playoffs but he doesn't bring much to the receiving game except his speed. I am so excited for the draft, a stud player always falls for whatever reason and I trust Ozzie to grab that high potential player. God I love this team!

I repeat... We do NOT want Titus Young
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Wont be a stud lineman at 32.

We have 11 picks this year. It's a good a time as any to trade up and get Lane Johnson at 15-20ish.

Blog Entries

Draft your LT of the future. Move up to get him.

Oh, and speed on defense. Speed at Ray's old spot. Speed at Reed's spot. Speed.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Draft your LT of the future. Move up to get him.

Oh, and speed on defense. Speed at Ray's old spot. Speed at Reed's spot. Speed.
    Lane Johnson is probably not going to make it past the Giants at 19. We'd have to trade with the Cowboys at 18.

Just like with a QB... If you going to grab a long term solution at QB, LT and a generational freak like Clowney then offering a future puck makes perfect sense to me. You just don't make a habit out of it

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    We have 11 picks this year. It's a good a time as any to trade up and get Lane Johnson at 15-20ish.
    That is a possibility...but not Ozzie's style.

Blog Entries

Detroit just put Titus Young on waivers.

Any interest? The guy is a hell of a talent. Obviously just a MAJOR personality conflict in Detroit (for whatever reason).

Someone is going to claim him. He is 22/23 years old and VERY cheap.