Page 84 of 333 FirstFirst ... 8283848586 ... LastLast
Results 997 to 1,008 of 3987

Re: New draft/FA/offseason thread

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I'm beginning to think that Te'o won't go as high as many think. Kind of reminds me of Laurinaitis a few years ago. That guy was a hell of a linebacker at Ohio State and several pundits thought he'd be a top 25 pick and he fell to the 2nd round because of questions surrounding his athleticism and sideline to sideline quickness. Now, I don't think Te'o will drop that far, but he may drop into the 20's.
    A few draft experts are thinking this too. He might not do too well at the combine. I've seen Matt Miller say he thinks either us or the Steelers will make a play for Manti.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Doesn't seem to me like Barrett Jones is getting good push against Louis Nix. I know Nix is a top prospect, but still.

I'm really hoping Manti drops out of the top 10.
    What are you talking about? He stonewalled Nix on both TD runs despite giving up 50 pounds to the guy. I wouldn't expect Jones to actually move Nix around, his job is to seal the guy off in solo blocking with no help, and he's delivering.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    That kid is crazy. Isn't he like 6'6 250 as a true sophomore?
    Yea, Alabama's webpage has him listed at 6'6" 248lbs.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Te'o is getting caught up in traffic WAY too much in this game.

Mosley is making plays.

I think this is a good example of why some are a little concerned about Te'o's overall athleticism. Mosley isn't as big, but he closes quickly and he doesn't seem to get caught up in the traffic.

I'm beginning to think that Te'o won't go as high as many think. Kind of reminds me of Laurinaitis a few years ago. That guy was a hell of a linebacker at Ohio State and several pundits thought he'd be a top 25 pick and he fell to the 2nd round because of questions surrounding his athleticism and sideline to sideline quickness. Now, I don't think Te'o will drop that far, but he may drop into the 20's.
    You know, you might be right on that. I definitely see the Laurinaitis comparison. Te'o is more of a throwback player than a true athletic freak like a Mosley or Ogletree. Doesn't mean he's not a good player, but it is what it is.

I'll tell you what, no matter how bad of a game Te'o ends up having here, if he falls into the 20's we MUST make a play for him.

#42, Hubbard, looks like a pretty solid 3-4 OLB as well.
    That kid is crazy. Isn't he like 6'6 250 as a true sophomore?
    Yea, Alabama's webpage has him listed at 6'6" 248lbs.
    Was he the guy who chased down Reddick from behind a couple series ago?
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Mosely is a terrific player. Wow.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Lol...Notre dame went with the "all go" Cam special on their 4th down play
    hahaha scam cameron

375894_10101346978027088_350812189_n.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Was he the guy who chased down Reddick from behind a couple series ago?
    Believe so.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I'll tell you what, no matter how bad of a game Te'o ends up having here, if he falls into the 20's we MUST make a play for him.
    I'd make a play if he falls to 15th. I'm not saying he'd be the next Ray Lewis or Patrick Willis, but I think he's going to be a stud.

Lol Lacey is just throwing guys off of him.

iggyman555 Guest

WOW cooper is so fast who saw that extra gear

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    WOW cooper is so fast who saw that extra gear
    Another high draft pick in 2 years