Page 182 of 333 FirstFirst ... 180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 2,173 to 2,184 of 3987

Re: New draft/FA/offseason thread

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    no no no no please no more Oher at LT, it cannot happen again!!!
    I lol'd

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    I lol'd
    I really wanna get a gif of Ozzie saying that when answering a question on Cams firing, it was priceless hahaahahaha

I agree that Oher is way, way less than optimal at LT in 2013. But if we don't re-sign McKinnie and don't draft a day-one starter at LT... what happens? What if our developmental LT really does need to develop and doesn't win the job in training camp? What then?

McKinnie might be gone no matter what happens with the money. If we draft Quessenberry, Faulk, Bakhtiari, Long, etc. and they need to sit for a year... who plays LT? Do we sign another scrap heaper, if there is one? Do we REALLY feel better about Demetress Bell or Max Starks at LT rather than Oher?

This is a serious question. I really don't think the Ravens are going to get a day 1 starter at LT in this draft and I'm also hesitant to say McKinnie is definitely in their future plans. Who plays LT next year if that's the case?

Blog Entries

I'm 90% sure we'll have McKinnie back. I don't see him getting a large offer from anyone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    My view as well, i think an adequate LT with the proper length for the position will be fine. So IMO you resign Mckinnie and draft a guy you can develop to play at that same level and hopefully eventually higher.
    We might already have that developmental LT in KO. He was great for a rookie. I would not be shocked if he isn't competing for that LT job next year.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    We might already have that developmental LT in KO. He was great for a rookie. I would not be shocked if he isn't competing for that LT job next year.
    I'd rather him stay as a hard, he's been dominate. He struggled at right tackle at times, but you could see he was at home at guard.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    I agree that Oher is way, way less than optimal at LT in 2013. But if we don't re-sign McKinnie and don't draft a day-one starter at LT... what happens? What if our developmental LT really does need to develop and doesn't win the job in training camp? What then?

McKinnie might be gone no matter what happens with the money. If we draft Quessenberry, Faulk, Bakhtiari, Long, etc. and they need to sit for a year... who plays LT? Do we sign another scrap heaper, if there is one? Do we REALLY feel better about Demetress Bell or Max Starks at LT rather than Oher?

This is a serious question. I really don't think the Ravens are going to get a day 1 starter at LT in this draft and I'm also hesitant to say McKinnie is definitely in their future plans. Who plays LT next year if that's the case?
    Unfortunately, Oher. Even worse, is that Reid is prob at RT.

This is why many of us want both McKinnie and a rook. Cuz the last thing we want to see is Oher at LT.

I was wondering are their anyone comming out of University of Del or Towson that we may be intrested like we were with Flacco and Gino?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post

It would be a real shame to move KO again like they did with Oher.

KO looks to be an all pro guard. Let him stay there.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post

back up guard, nothing more
    Uhh...pretty sure he was starting at LT when they won their last SB...

I could be wrong, but I though Diehl started most of the season and the post season at LT because Beatty was hurt...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner

Blog Entries
    Speaking of Giants...I think Beatty is a FA as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post

They'll just have to sign Jake Long. No problem at all.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore