Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
The discussion is a few pages old, but for a late round QB target, I really like Sean Renfree out of Duke.

Great size, good arm, decent mobility. Put up excellent numbers considering the lack of talent he had around him.

He was also coached by one of the best QB developers there is.
I don't think Sean Renfree is going to be drafted, but he would definitely be a very high priority UDFA for me. As you said, you gotta like that he was coached by the same guy who developed the Manning brothers. I haven't really watched any Duke games but he's got good measurables... don't like all the INTs though.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
Good point. I like their wide receiver as well.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
Conner Vernon is a good player. I would like to get him in the 5th round, hopefully we'll have a number of compensatory picks this year to pile up the mid-round guys...

Speaking of mid-round wide receivers, would you guys take a chance on Marquess Wilson in the 4th or 5th round? A lot of people are scared off of him because of what happened with the coaching staff in Washington State, but honestly Mike Leach is such a scumbag that I wouldn't want to play for him either... not sure how much I'd hold that against him... think Wilson could be a really good fit for a lot of NFL offenses.