Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
Right now, there are 3 prospects that I'm really zeroing in on for the Ravens in the first round: Matt Elam, Kevin Minter, and Barrett Jones. Those are all late 1st-early 2nd level prospects... I don't see Minter lasting to the bottom of the 2nd. If the Ravens don't trade back they'll need to take him at the bottom of the 1st. I like Minter a lot as a prospect but I'd be a little disappointed to see them take LB in the 1st when OL and FS are bigger needs... but if he's the BPA they'll do it.

It'd be nice if the Ravens could trade back to the top of the 2nd, maybe with a team like Buffalo or Arizona that wants to leapfrog Jacksonville or KC to get Matt Barkley or Tyler Wilson. They could grab one of my 3 guys at the top of the 2nd, then maybe put together a package to trade up in the 2nd and get another one. It'd be awesome for the Ravens to come out of the draft with Matt Elam and Barrett Jones.

In terms of ILBs... a guy who's had a similar career arc to Alec Ogletree is Khaseem Greene. Started as a safety, now moved to LB... but I think he's a better prospect than Ogletree. Much more physical and better at taking on blocks. I'd love to see the Ravens get him.
I've never heard you mention Arthur brown, curious as to why?