Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Harbs presser after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Seriously John, fuck you. Go home and count the Biscuit's money he should have never given you.
    No agenda here, guys!

Blog Entries

Well, John, I am disheartened that you constantly take a knee, with timeouts to spare, at the end of quarters, instead of trying to put extra points on the board.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well, John, I am disheartened that you constantly take a knee, with timeouts to spare, at the end of quarters, instead of trying to put extra points on the board.
    The last two drives at the end of the first half sum up his philosophy and why it can't work when the defense can't bail you out.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    LOL at blaming that on Harbaugh. It's the offense's job to recognize who was going to blitz.
    5 guys cannot block 6 guys, that cost the Ravens 3 points in the 3rd Q, that's your ballgame.
    Especially with no RB to chip or keep the LB honest on dump off. They have good empty backfeild several times, it
    doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Hey, this was Biscuit's man, and Ozzie gave thumbs up!
    And I'm just beginning to wonder about Ozzie. He has been GREAT, but is he getting stale? Been doing the same job too long? Don't know. Just wondering. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    5 guys cannot block 6 guys, that cost the Ravens 3 points in the 3rd Q, that's your ballgame.
    Especially with no RB to chip or keep the LB honest on dump off. They have good empty backfeild several times, it
    doesnt work.
    That's why Flacco should learn how to sight adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Seriously John, fuck you. Go home and count the Biscuit's money he should have never given you.
    I mean come on Mods....how is this post allowed to happen???

Captain Silver is an absolute embarrassment to Ravens fans. Clearly he's taking all the issues in his life out on a football team he has no control over.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens1217 View Post
    I mean come on Mods....how is this post allowed to happen???

Captain Silver is an absolute embarrassment to Ravens fans. Clearly he's taking all the issues in his life out on a football team he has no control over.
    Profanity is allowed here as long as its not in the thread title.

People tend to vent after a loss. It's the nature of the beast of message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    That's why Flacco should learn how to sight adjust.
    Flacco was asked about the play and said it was 100% his fault.

Yet people here somehow wanna blame Oher for not blocking 3 guys or for Cam calling the wrong play.

PP

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This drives me fucking crazy! Especially at the end of the game; come on! Why not at least TRY to throw a couple deep, maybe you get a play maybe a penalty but at least fucking try!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    This drives me fucking crazy! Especially at the end of the game; come on! Why not at least TRY to throw a couple deep, maybe you get a play maybe a penalty but at least fucking try!
    Especially when you are a FG away from winning a game. They are so afraid that Flacco is going to fumble that they don't even want to attempt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    This is my single biggest issue with Harbs.

To give up with one time out and 30 seconds on the clock is inexcusable.