Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Harbs presser after the game.

This team was winning with smoke and mirrors. Truth is they just are not very good. Too many injuries and no depth. The 'next man up' just isn't very good. That isn't harbaugh's fault.

I'm not ready to start calling him fraudbaugh...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    This is my single biggest issue with Harbs.

To give up with one time out and 30 seconds on the clock is inexcusable.
    Play not to lose mentality = Harbaugh

Killer instinct = Belicheat

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    This team was winning with smoke and mirrors. Truth is they just are not very good. Too many injuries and no depth. The 'next man up' just isn't very good. That isn't harbaugh's fault.

If the team wasn't that good they'd be getting destroyed.

Basically the last two close losses make up for the two close wins against the Pats and the Cowboys. All four of those games could've gone either way.

They are 9-4 and you are what your record says you are.

Question for you, do you think the Steelers are that good?

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    That's why Flacco should learn how to sight adjust.

Exactly. I put that one squarely on Joe's shoulders. He has to see that and call time out, or audible to a different formation. Anyone remember the the Polomalu sack in Baltimore that cost us the game?
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

What happened to the no huddle and shotgun in the second half. It disappeared under Cam Cameron direction.

The wife and I watched Tom Crean's (Harbaugh's brother-in-law) IU basketball team Saturday run the court full throttle for the entire basketball game - even when they were up 30 points - they ran and ran and ran - and ran again - forcing the opponent into submission. That's what's lacking with the Ravens offense - pulling back into a shell playing not to lose.

The Ravens' goose is cooked for this year. They will be extremely lucky to make the playoffs (even with a two game lead in the Division with three games left to play). In any case they will be one and done in the playoff. This year its going to be a little more than "one dropped pass away from the Superbowl."

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    Flacco was asked about the play and said it was 100% his fault.

Yet people here somehow wanna blame Oher for not blocking 3 guys or for Cam calling the wrong play.

PP

Steelers are mediocre this year. Just like the Ravens. Our whole division seems pretty pathetic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post

Pees is.

Charlie Batch, now a 2nd string QB with no time to warm up beat the Ravens D to win a game? Really?
    Who would have believed that even a few years ago? That is on Harbs.

I have said this for some time now but Harbaugh's credibility is really coming into question. From the near mutiny in October to this reluctance to trust Joe even though you shouted to the world after game 1 to pay him, just fuels the fire to question his judgement and purpose.

Harbaugh is facing a challenge that if he doesn't correct quickly will cost him severely.

Blog Entries

Look, I have been against John from day 1. He got lucky and a well stocked team that is now depleted cannot take bungling moves like letting Cam stick around or finding whomever hasn't died yet at the nursing home to become our next defensive coordinator, and letting Oher impersonate a turnstile at LT.

If he is going to coach like a piece of shit, I am going to give him shit. Sitting on leads, the ball, and not managing or even having a feel for the tempo of the game is inexcusable. It was like when the Ravens started losing last year in the AFCC game, the look on everyone's faces before the game was even over was like the outcome is already set in stone. We'll hug the lead so tight we will lose the game. We just did it again in FedEx field.

Taking life issues out on a football team I have no control over? You seriously underestimate my power ravens1217....

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    This drives me fucking crazy! Especially at the end of the game; come on! Why not at least TRY to throw a couple deep, maybe you get a play maybe a penalty but at least fucking try!
    I gripe about that ALL the time and again today....throw a couple of bombs and take a chance. There was enough time on the clock to make a couple of plays. They go out there with a half hearted attitude and don't even try! Really ticks me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    If he is going to coach like a piece of shit, I am going to give him shit.
    I think he has been coaching like a shit that last 4 years except the defense was able to bailed his sorry ass out. Now he can hide behind the defense anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Seriously John, fuck you. Go home and count the Biscuit's money he should have never given you.
    Cap'n, I'm kindasorta with you here except for the anatomical, um, admonition. To quote the screenplay paraphrasing the late lamented Lenny Bruce (Lenny, 1974):
    "Fuck you." Never understood that insult, because fucking someone is actually really pleasant. If we're trying to be mean, we should say "unfuck you!"