Blog Entries

Remember 12/9/2007?

Peyton threw for 4 TDs and put up 44 against us, on a cold rainy Sunday night on National TV. He put up 37 before halftime and took it easy on us in the rain in the second half. I am not sure we are going to win another game this season.
    Last edited by ed from Bel Air; 12-10-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Re: Remember 12/9/2007?

You might be right, actually I think you are right. I dont see the Ravens winning another game. Next week will be a lopsided game. This season is pretty much over, 9-2 to lose last 5. Wow! This team is dead.

I seriously don't think we are good enough to be in the playoffs right now. Our D is pathetic. It was bad when it was healthy. Now it is almost unbearable to watch.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

A dead man walking would be a good way to put it.

5. Re: Remember 12/9/2007?

No doubt Peyton remembers.

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    Peyton threw for 4 TDs and put up 44 against us, on a cold rainy Sunday night on National TV. He put up 34 before halftime and took it easy on us in the rain in the second half.
    I was there...and I was there at the end when there was maybe...maybe...5,000 fans left.

The next week, in sunny Miami, was when Billick failed to go for it on 4th down and put his the final nail in his coffin.

Blog Entries

At this point we should just be hoping it's not as bad as that game was. I just don't see how this defense can put up much resistance against Manning after how they've played the past two weeks.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    Peyton threw for 4 TDs and put up 44 against us, on a cold rainy Sunday night on National TV. He put up 34 before halftime and took it easy on us in the rain in the second half. I am not sure we are going to win another game this season.
    i was at the game, i dont remember much i drank so much tequila and beer i dont have memories of the second half....last thing i remember we were down 21-3

Blog Entries

Believe me, I've been shitting pessimism all day...

The Ravens might well get blown out, lose out, etc. Got it.
    They also might well surprise the shit out of us and actually manage to keep pace with Peyton.

Stranger things have happened, and let's just see what happens. Expect the worst, but hope for the best. I fully expected bombs from RG3 all over the place today, and we managed to keep that from happening. So let's just see...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Believe me, I've been shitting pessimism all day...

The Ravens might well get blown out, lose out, etc. Got it.
    They also might well surprise the shit out of us and actually manage to keep pace with Peyton.

Stranger things have happened, and let's just see what happens. Expect the worst, but hope for the best. I fully expected bombs from RG3 all over the place today, and we managed to keep that from happening. So let's just see...
    Agreed. Peyton could come in a completely light up the defense. But as I have been saying for weeks, how the defense plays (unless they can get a turnover or two) has nothing to do with whether the Ravens win or not. It is up to Flacco and the offense to score. They left at least 10 points on the field today. If they continue to do that, they'll lose.