Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lose out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lose out

Anyone else hoping we just lose out instead of going to the playoffs and getting annihilated by Houston, Denver, or New England? I mean, what the hell is the point of going to the playoffs and getting knocked out every year? It fucks up our draft position and leaves us with a bunch of projects, one dimensional players, and goes that just don't get it done. It would be nice to get a stud in the top in rounds 1, 2, and 3 for once.

And added bonus would be that it'd likely push Cam out and drive Flacco's price WAY down. Unfortunately, though, it's starting to look like Pitt and Cincy's own short comings will have us winning the division by default. That means we'll get a round 1 home game, win, and then go to Houst/Den/NE and be destroyed and end up with a draft pick in the mid 20s.

Blog Entries

Re: Lose out

Lol I was just about to make this thread. So yes I hope they do.

I'm sorry, but I would have to turn my PSL's in before I EVER hope my team loses out.

It's not about hoping they lose, it's about righting the ship for the future. Our defense has wholes all over the place, OLine is EXTREMELY mediocre and our team looks slow. We need explosive quick twitch athletes.

Sure sounds like hoping they lose to me"

Anyone else hoping we just lose out instead of going to the playoffs and getting annihilated by Houston, Denver, or New England?
    What if any one of these teams get THEIR QB knocked out for the playoffs? You never know what is going to happen here. You play until the end of the season, period.

Blog Entries

playoffs??? Playoffs??? Playooofffss?? You talkin bout playoffs? We can't even win a game

Losing out still puts Baltimore at 9-7. Going back to 2008, the lowest that a 9-7 non-playoff team has picked is #17, and it's typically been more like #19 or #20.

On the other side, if the Ravens make the playoffs, and are one and done (as the gloom and doom here predicts), you're picking in the low 20s.

So you'd trade watching your team collapse down the stretch in order to pick up 2-3 spots in draft position. That doesn't make any sense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    It's not about hoping they lose, it's about righting the ship for the future. Our defense has wholes all over the place, OLine is EXTREMELY mediocre and our team looks slow. We need explosive quick twitch athletes.
    How does losing out help the team at all? Flacco's demands aren't going down from where he was last year. No one knows what would make Harbaugh get rid of Cam. Losing out doesn't help anything. That doesn't make the management wake up.

Blog Entries

Ravens will win the AFC North and the #4 seed. No, this will not be enough to avoid big changes in the coaching staff in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Ravens will win the AFC North and the #4 seed. No, this will not be enough to avoid big changes in the coaching staff in the offseason.
    True (IMHO) and very unfortunate for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Anyone else hoping we just lose out instead of going to the playoffs and getting annihilated by Houston, Denver, or New England? I mean, what the hell is the point of going to the playoffs and getting knocked out every year? It fucks up our draft position and leaves us with a bunch of projects, one dimensional players, and goes that just don't get it done. It would be nice to get a stud in the top in rounds 1, 2, and 3 for once.

And added bonus would be that it'd likely push Cam out and drive Flacco's price WAY down. Unfortunately, though, it's starting to look like Pitt and Cincy's own short comings will have us winning the division by default. That means we'll get a round 1 home game, win, and then go to Houst/Den/NE and be destroyed and end up with a draft pick in the mid 20s.
    No as bad as we look. We still can squeak it out. Fk the 9-7 Giants one the Superbowl last year. Just saying. But CAM sucks and OHER needs to go back to LT!!

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    No as bad as we look. We still can squeak it out. Fk the 9-7 Giants one the Superbowl last year. Just saying. But CAM sucks and OHER needs to go back to LT!!
    The 9-7 Giants had a pass rush, receivers who consistantly got open, and a coaching staff that knows what it's doing. We don't have any of those.