Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 67

Thread: Lose out

  1. #13

    Re: Lose out



    This defeatist attitude is sickening.




  2. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    1,918

    Re: Lose out

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    No as bad as we look. We still can squeak it out. Fk the 9-7 Giants one the Superbowl last year. Just saying. But CAM sucks and OHER needs to go back to LT!!
    Second week in a row where Oher gets beat resulting in a Flacco fumble. He should have been playing RT all season. Reid looks putrid at LG. I going to puke if I have to hear Harbaugh's coach speak about how he plays the best five OL on the team. I can totally see the Ravens losing at least 2 out of the next 3 games, but still backing into the division title. This team is hard to watch.




  3. #15

    Re: Lose out

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    Losing out still puts Baltimore at 9-7. Going back to 2008, the lowest that a 9-7 non-playoff team has picked is #17, and it's typically been more like #19 or #20.

    On the other side, if the Ravens make the playoffs, and are one and done (as the gloom and doom here predicts), you're picking in the low 20s.

    So you'd trade watching your team collapse down the stretch in order to pick up 2-3 spots in draft position. That doesn't make any sense.
    Thanks for the sanity Steeler fan.




  4. #16

    Re: Lose out

    No one really wants the Ravens to loose out - its just the belief that they will. The only reason the Ravens MAY win their division is because The Bengals and Steelers are as bad IF NOT worse than the Ravens.

    There will be coaching changes next season you can count on it. I think the DELUSION that this team is only "a dropped pass away from the Superbowl" has finally been dispelled.

    The Ravens aren't going to get anywhere near the Superbowl this year and the only significant dropped pass at the end of this season will be Cam Cameron's as he puts his Ravens parking pass in the trash can as he walks out the door.

    The remaining three wheels will be coming off the cart over the next three weeks.




  5. #17

    Re: Lose out

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    Losing out still puts Baltimore at 9-7. Going back to 2008, the lowest that a 9-7 non-playoff team has picked is #17, and it's typically been more like #19 or #20.

    On the other side, if the Ravens make the playoffs, and are one and done (as the gloom and doom here predicts), you're picking in the low 20s.

    So you'd trade watching your team collapse down the stretch in order to pick up 2-3 spots in draft position. That doesn't make any sense.
    Yes. It's called losing a battle to win a war. Losing out may be the only thing that gets Cam out of here. Not to mention those 5 or so spots in draft position meant alot.




  6. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Second week in a row where Oher gets beat resulting in a Flacco fumble. He should have been playing RT all season. Reid looks putrid at LG. I going to puke if I have to hear Harbaugh's coach speak about how he plays the best five OL on the team. I can totally see the Ravens losing at least 2 out of the next 3 games, but still backing into the division title. This team is hard to watch.
    How about the pick in the redzone?

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    13,661
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Lose out

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    It's not about hoping they lose, it's about righting the ship for the future. Our defense has wholes all over the place, OLine is EXTREMELY mediocre and our team looks slow. We need explosive quick twitch athletes.
    How does losing out help the team at all? Flacco's demands aren't going down from where he was last year. No one knows what would make Harbaugh get rid of Cam. Losing out doesn't help anything. That doesn't make the management wake up.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  8. #20

    Re: Lose out

    I want them to lose out, this team as constructed from head down is going nowhere. Major changes needed, or they will stay where they are for a long time.




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville
    Posts
    2,098

    Re: Lose out

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    Losing out still puts Baltimore at 9-7. Going back to 2008, the lowest that a 9-7 non-playoff team has picked is #17, and it's typically been more like #19 or #20.

    On the other side, if the Ravens make the playoffs, and are one and done (as the gloom and doom here predicts), you're picking in the low 20s.

    So you'd trade watching your team collapse down the stretch in order to pick up 2-3 spots in draft position. That doesn't make any sense.
    If we had a early 20s pick last, we could've got first rounders...Reilly Reiff, Kendall Wright, Arthur Jones, Dontey Hightower, Whitney Mercilus. That would've at least helped out pass rush and LB depth. Now we're likely gonna be starting practice squaders and street free agents at Inside Linebacker next week if Ray/Ellerbe can't go.




  10. #22
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Lose out

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    The 9-7 Giants had a pass rush, receivers who consistantly got open, and a coaching staff that knows what it's doing. We don't have any of those.
    and ELI




  11. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville
    Posts
    2,098

    Re: Lose out

    Quote Originally Posted by blacknpurplepain View Post
    How about the pick in the redzone?

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Exactly. That killed us.




  12. #24

    Re: Lose out

    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    and ELI
    A large part of Eli's career is based on two lucky ass passes and having a killer pass rush on the other side.

    Eli looks brain dead just like Flacco does at times. Eli throws horrible interceptions at times too.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland