Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Dickson is dogshit, as a blocker and receiver. A horrible draft pick. Can't trust to throw him a ball if wide open. His hands are DLineman like.
    Buddy, according to you pretty much every other player in this team is shit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Yanda - could be serious

Nobody gives a fuck about Dickson coming back. He's a fucking bum. But if we move McKinnie to LT, Oher to RT, and Osemele to LG and Williams to RG...along with Ray, Ellerbe and Suggs back, we might have a chance against Denver if we run the football. They can be had on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Dickson is dogshit, as a blocker and receiver. A horrible draft pick. Can't trust to throw him a ball if wide open. His hands are DLineman like.
    Once again, your hyperbole makes you look childish. This really does get old and I think, after 4-5 years of witnessing you conduct yourself in such a self-serving, classless manner, I'm finally going to just break down and concede that you are a hopelessly lame, hopelessly negative human being and put you on my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Once again, your hyperbole makes you look childish. This really does get old and I think, after 4-5 years of witnessing you conduct yourself in such a self-serving, classless manner, I'm finally going to just break down and concede that you are a hopelessly lame, hopelessly negative human being and put you on my ignore list.
    i wont go that far, he is negative and pessimistic but is usually to the point, just needs to be less harsh

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    I just want this season to end now. Had enough of it.

I am with you, van cleef ... this BS is causing me to drink, more so than usual.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

And by the way the TE position is better with Pitta/Dickson out there rather than Pitta/Bajama

Dickson is a better blocker than Bajama and actually can run routes and catch at times. Defenses have to account for him they dont have to account for Bajama as he cannot run routes and when he is not in just to block he is a check down that no one covers because he cant run and defenders will have time to get to him after he makes the catch before he can go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It hurts to lose your best lineman, but it throws the entire line into a shuffle with three games left. I can't imagine they will play Williams at RG after how awful he was earlier this year, so do they move Osemele to LG, bring Reid to RG, and insert McKinnie into the lineup?
    McKinnie could not do any worse then the "Blind Side" wave that Oher does when he see the rusher go past him on the way to Flacco.

8. Re: Yanda - could be serious

Our coaches approach with the O-Line this season seems to be to just keep throwing everything at the wall and see if enough (hopefully) sticks.