Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 49 to 57 of 57

Thread: Blow It Up!!!!

  1. #49

    Re: Blow It Up!!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don't think he is a loser, but I cannot stand that conservative "play not to lose" mentality.

    As the great Kevin Costner said in Tin Cup: Lay up, and I'll own you.
    I agree he plays not to lose, and his team follows his lead. It is just 1 of the problems I have with him. I think, just a guess he might lose the team soon, if not already. Coachspeak to the players they say wears thin in today's game in they say 5-7 years.




  2. #50

    Re: Blow It Up!!!!

    I wish we could've got Russell Wilson in the 3rd round of the draft instead of the center we picked or whoever it was.




  3. #51

    Re: Blow It Up!!!!

    Harbaugh needs to be taken out of the equation by having good coordinators who know how to game plan, adjust and have some imagination. That way when Harbaugh stupidly wastes all of our timeouts, it won't matter as much. Basically, if Harbaugh stays, he needs to be made a figurehead with somebody competent in charge around him.




  4. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    27,362
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Blow It Up!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    I wish we could've got Russell Wilson in the 3rd round of the draft instead of the center we picked or whoever it was.
    Oh, you mean Bernard Pierce? Yea, what a terrible pick. He'll never contribute...

    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  5. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,950
    Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    I wish we could've got Russell Wilson in the 3rd round of the draft instead of the center we picked or whoever it was.
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  6. #54

    Re: Blow It Up!!!!

    Oh yeah we got Pierce in the 3rd, I thought we picked Gino Gradkowski. But still, give me Russell Wilson over Bernard Pierce any day.




  7. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,925
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Blow It Up!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Oh, you mean Bernard Pierce? Yea, what a terrible pick. He'll never contribute...


    Oh well.


    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201212...ghts&tab=recap
    UBER RAVENS FAN AND HISTORIAN GURU.




  8. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,343

    Re: Blow It Up!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don't think he is a loser, but I cannot stand that conservative "play not to lose" mentality.

    As the great Kevin Costner said in Tin Cup: Lay up, and I'll own you.
    Hence the loser.

    Sorry guys, but every chance he's had to step on someones throat (so to speak) he doesn't.

    He has no balls.

    People have bitched about our coordinators for the past 4 years, it comes down to Harbaugh.

    He is a loser. I don't put the turnovers in the 3rd quarter on him, but he failed major decisions in this game and if he can't reach over to Cam and say "HEY, mix it up, do what we did in the first half, mix it up" Than he is part of the problem.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  9. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Hence the loser.

    Sorry guys, but every chance he's had to step on someones throat (so to speak) he doesn't.

    He has no balls.

    People have bitched about our coordinators for the past 4 years, it comes down to Harbaugh.

    He is a loser. I don't put the turnovers in the 3rd quarter on him, but he failed major decisions in this game and if he can't reach over to Cam and say "HEY, mix it up, do what we did in the first half, mix it up" Than he is part of the problem.
    It's because Harbaugh's pedigree (if you will) is special teams. He doesn't demonstrate well that he can handle all game situations correctly. Just look at that fake punt debacle. You could see that his hands were all over that mess from the sideline shots.

    He just doesn't get it...Just like Flacco. The are made for each other.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland