Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Disgraceful, Again

The injuries have lost us this season nothing else. Lets start talking about the draft.

TOTAL LACK OF DISCIPLINE....LACK OF EXECUTION - r u kidding me, first Charlie freakin' Batch, and now Cousins, beating us the way they did....POOR TACKLING, oh, and did I forget to mention ......... TOTAL LACK OF DISCIPLINE! I have been harpin' all season on this, but this team is totally UnDisiciplined, and we have Belichek's reject coach calling our Defensive schemes!! Biscuit, I hope you're happy with your investment dollars being put to good use, because as a fan I am Sorely disappointed on how this team has been "competing". Almost forgot, Falco can't read a freakin' blitz to save his life, and this going on 5 years now - I would NOT give this guy elite money!!!
    Last edited by ravenjoe; 12-09-2012 at 06:22 PM.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I've been saying for years, this team has gotten by on talent, Harbaugh's wins are a testiment to the players. When injuries mount and talent lacks, he will be exposed as the weak ass coach I have been saying he is. You all just needed proof in terms of losses.

Everyone kept saying, oh but we are almost unbeatable at home... Batch happens. Then we never lose 2 in a row under Harbaugh, uhhhh..... Then, we made the playoffs 4 years in a row! And?

CHAMPIONSHIP. I want us to win another, we aren't winning shit with that tool box on the sideline and his merry band of idiots who 'assist' him.
    Man...you are so right! This guy is a complete FRAUD!

The problem with this team is poor game preperation and piss poor in-game adjustments by a high scholl level coaching staff. The Ravens should never have list this game and suspect that there will be some local room tensions this week with Harbillick.

Blog Entries

I honestly don't see how you can put this in a better way to describe our recent short comings...

Terrible coaching at times
    Offensive talent did not step up this year (again)
    Defense just lost too much through injuries and FA

wait for it...................................................

Cam Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Exactly.

And, to be fair, I think the defense was actually OK. It stopped RG3, what, four, five times in a row at one point? And the offense (and Cam Cameron) responded with bullshit each and every time.

It's going to be a LONG time til I believe in this team again. Probably won't happen anytime this season.
    The defense stopped doing their jobs before the clock ran to 00:00. Like last week. That means the defense was bad.
    Al

7. Re: Disgraceful, Again

Harbs and Cam are the TONY FREAKIN' ROMO of coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by OriAl View Post
    The defense stopped doing their jobs before the clock ran to 00:00. Like last week. That means the defense was bad.
    The defense, in general, is bad. But they had a very long, positive stretch that the offense shat on.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh