Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 15
  1. #1

    Pees has got to go



    I'm not big on "Fire so and so NOW" posts.. but Pees brings NOTHING to the table. Week in and week out we are leaving the middle of the field open with a zone defense from HELL. Our tackling technique is terrible. And how in the hell do you give up a QB sneak on the biggest play of the year (the 2 pointer)?

    I know players are hurt and old (Reed).. but there is no freaking way we lose this game if Rex was still here.




  2. #2

    Re: Pees has got to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I'm not big on "Fire so and so NOW" posts.. but Pees brings NOTHING to the table. Week in and week out we are leaving the middle of the field open with a zone defense from HELL. Our tackling technique is terrible. And how in the hell do you give up a QB sneak on the biggest play of the year (the 2 pointer)?

    I know players are hurt and old (Reed).. but there is no freaking way we lose this game if Rex was still here.
    Pees has done about as well as I would expect considering who he is running out there
    Graham, Brown, Johnson....these guys are all just role players at best out there starting and now your seeing the results.
    Suggs, JJ, Redding, Webby, Lewis....not sure how much success Pagano would have without those guys last year.
    Lets be realistic and realize Pees is limited somewhat by his personnel

    Oh btw ...I have seen the Jets D get torched this year also ...they also are missing some key players. Seems like may Rex would not be as successful as some might think with this bunch of players. Coordinators are important but at the end of the day you have to have the horses.
    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis




  3. #3

    Re: Pees has got to go

    We're just way to banged up. Not to mention we just don't have the players. Really need to adres it in the first 3 rounds f the draft. Get ballers and not just projects.




  4. #4

    Re: Pees has got to go

    Pee will only go if he returns Harbaugh's friendship ring.




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,348
    Agreed.

    Mattison "moved on" under similar circumstances so I can see it now with Pees.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    334

    Re: Pees has got to go

    did you see who was playing ILB today...a bunch of scrubs




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,237
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Pees has got to go

    We need a new D cord with energy and aggression, I won't dispute that. But did you see who we had out there today?




  8. #8

    Re: Pees has got to go

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Agreed.

    Mattison "moved on" under similar circumstances so I can see it now with Pees.
    Mattison was never the problem either.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,988

    Re: Pees has got to go

    I agree with Leach. We ran a JV squad out there today. Get used to it, because I don't see anyone coming back and making an impact. I still say the offense needs to pull their weight. Big brother isn't there to bail you out anymore.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    9,237
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Pees has got to go

    Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Mattison was never the problem either.
    I think he was, because we had talent on that defense. Then again we where still atop 10 years, both of them under Mattison. He wasn't great, but certainly not as bad as people were making him out to be, just not aggressive enough to suit the group of players we have/had.




  11. #11

    Re: Pees has got to go

    So i guess we are gonna ignore the glaring lack of athleticism, injuries, inconsistent play up front and the sorry platoon at NT. Get the man some athletes before you ship him out, i think he's a quality DC, all DC's will make questionable calls at times but Pees just simply doesnt have the horses.




  12. #12

    Re: Pees has got to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I agree with Leach. We ran a JV squad out there today. Get used to it, because I don't see anyone coming back and making an impact. I still say the offense needs to pull their weight. Big brother isn't there to bail you out anymore.
    Offense gave defense an eight point lead.

    And why was Reed at the three yard line on the last TD pass? The idea was to protect the the goal line, not the three!
    Al




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland