Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,309 to 1,320 of 1336
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post

I'm pretty sure that had to do with Jameel McClain being terrible in coverage.
    Valid, but if you compare the Skins offense to the Ravens offense it is startling how much more open the skins can get (not just this game).

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    Anyone blaming one specific thing for this loss clearly has an agenda.

You can point to many aspects of this game that led to yet another choke.

It starts at the top and ended with the punt coverage team.

That pretty much runs the gamet.

PP
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Valid, but if you compare the Skins offense to the Ravens offense it is startling how much more open the skins can get (not just this game).

No that's a bad comparison. Everyone is open against us and we're never open against every team. This has been consistent for a while

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09

I'm still shocked on how on a 3rd and 6 from the 12 yard line with 29 seconds to play the ravens let someone get behind the defense and into the end zone. If nothing else you force them to throw short and try to fight to get into the end zone. But that whole drive was full of fail by the ravens D.

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    Give me a break here.

This was in no way Joes fault. He cant block for oher. He cant magically throw it to the non existant open receiver at the last second.

Youre clamoring for him to throw it away but then last week yourr mad when he does, mad when when he doesnt.

Hes damned if he does, damned if he doesnt with you freaking people.

Sure, 28 points should be enough, but maybe you should take into consideration the fact that that was in the 1st half mostly. We had a ton of 3 and outs in the 2nd with one scoring drive. Outside of the last drive, our defense was awesome in the 2nd half. Its called being gassed becausr your offense is too incompetent to adjust to the worst pass defense in the league.

Stop looking at every issue like its black and white, you sound ridiculous and ignorant

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by NCCRavensFan View Post
    I'm still shocked on how on a 3rd and 6 from the 12 yard line with 29 seconds to play the ravens let someone get behind the defense and into the end zone. If nothing else you force them to throw short and try to fight to get into the end zone. But that whole drive was full of fail by the ravens D.
    Why? It's not shocking to me. As soon as it went to ot, I called a loss.

Right about now I say forget about an elite qb. How about the Ravens get an above average one who knows how to secure the ball. Yes the offense scored 28 points, but how many points did Flacco's turnovers give the Redskins. Three points off the fumble and no points for the Ravens from the int he threw.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco Ravens Fan View Post
    Right about now I say forget about an elite qb. How about the Ravens get an above average one who knows how to secure the ball. Yes the offense scored 28 points, but how many points did Flacco's turnovers give the Redskins. Three points off the fumble and no points for the Ravens from the int he threw.
    How about they get an offensive line who can fucking pass block?

Quote Originally Posted by Loco Ravens Fan View Post
    Our qb is fine. He plays worse than some and better than most. Both the turnovers were on Oher today

KVV SUMS IT UP
    Kevin Van Valkenburg ‏@KVanValkenburg Let's be honest. Ravens have been doing it w/ smoke and mirrors all year. And they just inhaled the smoke and fell face 1st into the mirror.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by CptJesus View Post
    Our qb is fine. He plays worse than some and better than most. Both the turnovers were on Oher today

Gotta beg to differ on that one. Joe needs to move in the pocket and or throw the damn ball. Oher can't block 3 guys at once. If I'm not mistaken the free rusher is the Qb's responsibility.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

No Please give us a break. yeah the freahin team lost. But... Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    Give me a break here.
    Could have just tucked it and taken the sack. Tucker kicks a feild goal. Freakin Joe can throw for 500 yards and 6 Tds and he could still find a way to help lose the ball game. Yep. the D shit their pants again. But Joe in to inconsistent.

This was in no way Joes fault. He cant block for oher. He cant magically throw it to the non existant open receiver at the last second.

Youre clamoring for him to throw it away but then last week yourr mad when he does, mad when when he doesnt.

Hes damned if he does, damned if he doesnt with you freaking people.

Sure, 28 points should be enough, but maybe you should take into consideration the fact that that was in the 1st half mostly. We had a ton of 3 and outs in the 2nd with one scoring drive. Outside of the last drive, our defense was awesome in the 2nd half. Its called being gassed becausr your offense is too incompetent to adjust to the worst pass defense in the league.

Stop looking at every issue like its black and white, you sound ridiculous and ignorant