Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,297 to 1,308 of 1336
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    He only looked good because it was against the terrible Ravens defense. Sort of like how no-name pitchers used to appear and mow down the Orioles with complete game shutouts and then be demoted back to AAA two weeks later.
    Credit Kyle Shanahan too. He called a hell of a game. His offense is very creative and he does a great job getting their receivers open and in space. How many times did RGIII get the ball out to Moss or Garcon or Morgan and they were wide open?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09

We are blaming Cam because the offense disappeared in the 2nd half - because CAM played Marty ball so as not to loose. They desreved to loose. They will lose next week (Manning will slice and dice them to pieces) and they will probably loose to the Giants and Bengals as well.

This is a bad team with a bad defense and an even worse offense (not because of the talent - but because of the direction and philosophy).

Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    2 big turnovers by the QB and the "flacco fans" are blaming Cam. lol

I do blame the pick on Cam, or if I blame it on Flacco it's for not audibling to a few slant routes on the play. With 6 defenders on the line every one of the receivers were still running up-field when Flacco got hit. He had no shot to make a play once the ball was snapped.

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravengirl View Post
    Why bother even getting into the playoffs if they're gonna play like this?
    It means the afc north hasn't changed, but we definitely lost second seed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Credit Kyle Shanahan too. He called a hell of a game. His offense is very creative and he does a great job getting their receivers open and in space. How many times did RGIII get the ball out to Moss or Garcon or Morgan and they were wide open?

I'm pretty sure that had to do with Jameel McClain being terrible in coverage.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post

I don't remember Jimmy Smith doing anything before he got hurt that would make us want him back. That last TD was HOF safety Ed Reed out of position.
    Id rather Jimmy Smith over Chris Johnson. There was a reason why Chris Johnson was unemployed up until a few weeks ago. He's just not that good.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

BTW, let's not forget Sam Koch put the ball on the 10 yard time, and a rookie returner went 64 yards in OT.

I disagree.

Offense had a bad 3rd quarter, but they did put up 28 points. Defense couldnt stop them, middle of the field open all day, and how many times did we see the corners just completely leave their guy alone?

Team loss, no doubt, but this defense is really bad.

The offense got handed the ball at the 15 for one of the TDs. Even if the 15 yards into the endzone is worth something, it isn't worth 7 points. Maybe 2-3 points. Defense gets cedit for 4-5 there.

The offense also turned it over once on our side fo the field. The defense let up 1st down, 16 yards and it resulted in a long FG.

Easily could say the defense let up 25 and scored 5.
    Or offense scored 23 and let up 3.

Based on the first half, the defense did is job with adjustments, the offense shat the bed.

Blog Entries
    Too many injuries on defense

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I disagree.

Offense had a bad 3rd quarter, but they did put up 28 points. Defense couldnt stop them, middle of the field open all day, and how many times did we see the corners just completely leave their guy alone?

Team loss, no doubt, but this defense is really bad.

The offense got handed the ball at the 15 for one of the TDs. Even if the 15 yards into the endzone is worth something, it isn't worth 7 points. Maybe 2-3 points. Defense gets credit for 4-5 there.

The offense also turned it over once on our side of the field. The defense let up 1st down, 16 yards and it resulted in a long FG.

Easily could say the defense let up 25 and scored 5.
    Or offense scored 23 and let up 3.

Based on the first half, the defense did its job with adjustments, the offense shat the bed.

And I only made it 60/40, almost equal blame.

Give me a break here.

This was in no way Joes fault. He cant block for oher. He cant magically throw it to the non existant open receiver at the last second.

Youre clamoring for him to throw it away but then last week yourr mad when he does, mad when when he doesnt.

Hes damned if he does, damned if he doesnt with you freaking people.

Sure, 28 points should be enough, but maybe you should take into consideration the fact that that was in the 1st half mostly. We had a ton of 3 and outs in the 2nd with one scoring drive. Outside of the last drive, our defense was awesome in the 2nd half. Its called being gassed becausr your offense is too incompetent to adjust to the worst pass defense in the league.

Stop looking at every issue like its black and white, you sound ridiculous and ignorant

Anyone blaming one specific thing for this loss clearly has an agenda.

You can point to many aspects of this game that led to yet another choke.

It starts at the top and ended with the punt coverage team.

That pretty much runs the gamet.

PP