Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687888990 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1336
  1. #1291

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09



    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    He only looked good because it was against the terrible Ravens defense. Sort of like how no-name pitchers used to appear and mow down the Orioles with complete game shutouts and then be demoted back to AAA two weeks later.
    I know, but it was still fun to post




  2. #1292

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09

    let's hope for a 4-12 season so Biscuit can get rid of Harbaugh.




  3. #1293
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    4,506

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09

    Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    2 big turnovers by the QB and the "flacco fans" are blaming Cam. lol
    This was a team loss. IMO it starts and ends with the Head Coach. We don't have a Top 5 defense to bail him out anymore, so the losses are now coming.




  4. #1294

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09

    Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    2 big turnovers by the QB and the "flacco fans" are blaming Cam. lol
    He was unstoppable while calling the plays out of the no-huddle in the 1st half.

    Then Cam resumes play-calling duties in the 2nd half and the offense absolutely tanks.

    It's not quite as simple as that but go ahead and find a DIFFERENT explanation for that incredible correlation. I'll wait.




  5. #1295

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09

    Quote Originally Posted by heartattackjones View Post
    Blame is spread around IMO, but it's hard to absolve him...he had 2 key mistakes which cost us just like last week.
    Sorry but I'm not putting much blame on the offense today. They went into the 2 minute warning up 8 POINTS and just knocked the starting QB out of the game.

    The game should have been over. But the defense gave up not just a wide open touchdown from the BACKUP QB, but the TWO POINT CONVERSION!

    Joe didn't cost us the game.




  6. #1296
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravannapolis View Post
    So with the Steelers and Bengals both losing today, does that mean we accidentally backed into the playoffs?
    Why bother even getting into the playoffs if they're gonna play like this?
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

    *the poster formerly known as Raven31

    Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

    Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA




  7. #1297
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,932
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    He only looked good because it was against the terrible Ravens defense. Sort of like how no-name pitchers used to appear and mow down the Orioles with complete game shutouts and then be demoted back to AAA two weeks later.
    Credit Kyle Shanahan too. He called a hell of a game. His offense is very creative and he does a great job getting their receivers open and in space. How many times did RGIII get the ball out to Moss or Garcon or Morgan and they were wide open?

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  8. #1298

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09

    We are blaming Cam because the offense disappeared in the 2nd half - because CAM played Marty ball so as not to loose. They desreved to loose. They will lose next week (Manning will slice and dice them to pieces) and they will probably loose to the Giants and Bengals as well.

    This is a bad team with a bad defense and an even worse offense (not because of the talent - but because of the direction and philosophy).



    Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    2 big turnovers by the QB and the "flacco fans" are blaming Cam. lol




  9. #1299
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    101

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09

    I do blame the pick on Cam, or if I blame it on Flacco it's for not audibling to a few slant routes on the play. With 6 defenders on the line every one of the receivers were still running up-field when Flacco got hit. He had no shot to make a play once the ball was snapped.




  10. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravengirl View Post
    Why bother even getting into the playoffs if they're gonna play like this?
    It means the afc north hasn't changed, but we definitely lost second seed

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2




  11. #1301

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Credit Kyle Shanahan too. He called a hell of a game. His offense is very creative and he does a great job getting their receivers open and in space. How many times did RGIII get the ball out to Moss or Garcon or Morgan and they were wide open?

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    I'm pretty sure that had to do with Jameel McClain being terrible in coverage.




  12. #1302
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,932
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post

    I don't remember Jimmy Smith doing anything before he got hurt that would make us want him back. That last TD was HOF safety Ed Reed out of position.
    Id rather Jimmy Smith over Chris Johnson. There was a reason why Chris Johnson was unemployed up until a few weeks ago. He's just not that good.

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  13. #1303

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09

    BTW, let's not forget Sam Koch put the ball on the 10 yard time, and a rookie returner went 64 yards in OT.




  14. #1304

    Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Redskins 12/09

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I disagree.

    Offense had a bad 3rd quarter, but they did put up 28 points. Defense couldnt stop them, middle of the field open all day, and how many times did we see the corners just completely leave their guy alone?

    Team loss, no doubt, but this defense is really bad.

    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    The offense got handed the ball at the 15 for one of the TDs. Even if the 15 yards into the endzone is worth something, it isn't worth 7 points. Maybe 2-3 points. Defense gets cedit for 4-5 there.

    The offense also turned it over once on our side fo the field. The defense let up 1st down, 16 yards and it resulted in a long FG.

    Easily could say the defense let up 25 and scored 5.
    Or offense scored 23 and let up 3.

    Based on the first half, the defense did is job with adjustments, the offense shat the bed.




  15. #1305
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    17,952
    Blog Entries
    1
    Too many injuries on defense
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland