Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: NFLN slobbering all over RGIII. Casserly picks Ravens as his "Upset Special"

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    How about coaching? That should account for something. Last week the staff didn't seem to have them prepared to face our biggest rival, so how will they have them prepared for a team like the Redskins? This could actually be a blowout.
    I still find it hilarious how you ONLY post here after we lose, yet you disappear for weeks after we win. Take a hike stoolerslover.

Re: NFLN slobbering all over RGIII. Casserly picks Ravens as his "Upset Special"

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I still find it hilarious how you ONLY post here after we lose, yet you disappear for weeks after we win. Take a hike stoolerslover.
    He has a point though. Our coaching this year hasn't been top notch. Only improvement I can see is we don't was as many early timeouts. The downside is we normally carry two or three into the half or the end of the game.

Ie pits first half.

Blog Entries

RGIII is just so much fun to watch, you can't blame them. They're marketing their product.

I still think Washington won their superbowl on Monday night; they won't beat the Ravens.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries
    Rg3 is great but I like our passing offense to beat their d at the end of the day even on the road. I just think they'll have a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldinger picks Skins BIG!
    McNabb & Sharpe pick Ravens.........

Run Rice and limit time RG3 gets touches....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

I don't see how we win this game tomorrow. Landover has the league's best rushing attack coupled with receivers that know how to get separation. Granted, they do have one of the worst secondaries in football but our offense tends to go on hiatus away from Baltimore.

We win by scoring high-20s to low-30s in points. I don't see us having a chance to win unless we score more than average.

Blog Entries

If the Ravens convert at a decent percentage on 3rd down and limit the Washington offenses touches I see them winning. 3 and outs won't cut it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    If the Ravens convert at a decent percentage on 3rd down and limit the Washington offenses touches I see them winning. 3 and outs won't cut it tomorrow.
    Check that, field goals won't even cut it. Never thought I'd see the day where I was worried about Landover's offense.

The first of the four remaining wheels comes off the Raven's cart tomorrow.

How long is this douchebag going to be around? I hope we win so this troll will disappear.

lmao. all this hype for a 6-6 team just because of one player. its comical.