Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

NFLN slobbering all over RGIII. Casserly picks Ravens as his "Upset Special"

I just watched about 30 minutes of NFLN.. At one point Brian Baldinger and some other guy were talking about how our defense won't stop RGIII. The other guy blurts out, "And this will be 4 wins in a row for the Redskins".

Then Casserly :bag: comes in and gives his "Upset Special" and picks the Ravens.

Yes, it will be a huge upset if we win at Raljon on Sunday.

Re: NFLN slobbering all over RGIII. Casserly picks Ravens as his "Upset Special"

What are Vegas giving as the spread?

For Ravens to be an upset we must be getting points. Are Redskins realy favourites?

As for NFLN, well big media market team gets the love, nothing strange or new about it

Edit: I was being lazy.
    Redskins -2.5 for this game

Re: NFLN slobbering all over RGIII. Casserly picks Ravens as his "Upset Special"

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    As for NFLN, well big media market team gets the love, nothing strange or new about it
    Not necessarily, we're just coming off looking like absolute ass in the biggest game of our season. Natural for folks to be down on us.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Had this been last year, I wouldn't have given RGIII a chance against last years defense. This year however, anything goes. I wouldn't say that the deadskins deserve to be favored though.

Blog Entries

The Ravens will rise to the occasion after losing to the Steelers. Bet on it.

Blog Entries

The Ravens have the longest active streak games played without losing two in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    The Ravens have the longest active streak games played without losing two in a row.
    This stat is huge. One of the best under Harbaugh IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    They also HAD a nice winning at home streak going too as well as division wins. All streaks break at some point or another.

The fact that a 9-3 team beating a 6-6 team is considered an "upset" is a joke.

The Ravens never get any respect.
    90% of the game is half mental

The Ravens are more talented at almost every position: QB (Not sold on RGIII just yet as he runs a gimmick offense), RB, WR, TE (since they don't have Fred Davis), DL, DB, LB, kicker, punter, etc. Unfortunately all that goes out the window when we go on the road so I can't blame them for picking the Deadskins.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    The fact that a 9-3 team beating a 6-6 team is considered an "upset" is a joke.

The Ravens never get any respect.
    Well, I have to say that after last week's performance, they don't deserve any respect. We couldn't stop Charlie Batch, so how are we going to stop RGIII. On offense, Flacco doesn't do well on the road. This all points to a Redskins win.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    The Ravens are more talented at almost every position: QB (Not sold on RGIII just yet as he runs a gimmick offense), RB, WR, TE (since they don't have Fred Davis), DL, DB, LB, kicker, punter, etc. Unfortunately all that goes out the window when we go on the road so I can't blame them for picking the Deadskins.
    How about coaching? That should account for something. Last week the staff didn't seem to have them prepared to face our biggest rival, so how will they have them prepared for a team like the Redskins? This could actually be a blowout.