Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
Drew Brees sure did throw for 4k, as soon as he left Cam and went to NO. Again showing your inabilities to know what you are talking about, nor did I say Cam doesn't get credit for LT rushing/receiving for more than 2k and 32td's, however he also still maintained close to 2k and 18 TD's when Cam left... so must have been the player..
I also never said anything about Flacco in my post. I do however think that Flacco can play decent enough to keep this team in the race, just not under Cam's control.

Your going to compare Kyle Shanahan. Exactly what talent did he have. No QB, busted backfield and what WR's (Moss). Insert Griffin and Garcon with a healthy RB and you get production... Really? Cam always had talent around him in SD and Baltimore. What is your point?

My inability to not know what I'm talking about? WTF

When did i ever say Brees threw for 4000 yards under Cameron? I didn't. Cam DIDN'T have talent around him in SD always. He had LT, yes. And he rode that horse for huge success. Look at the stats. 3rd, 5th, adn 1st in points scored in his last three years there. He also had Gates. No WRs to speak of, certainly not the caliber we have. And Brees wasn't Brees until 2005 and then he both tore up his shoulder and bolted.

That is my point about Cameron. Good players make good coaches almost 100% of the time. He had LT at a time when RB was the most important position and he looked like a great OC. He has Joe Flacco at a time when QB is the most important position and he looks bad. It is no mystery.

All of Cam's offenses have been "in the race" since 2002 when the Chargers were still cleaning up the dreck that was left for them in the previous years by Mike Reilly and gang. They were 12-4, 9-7, and 14-2 in his last three years there as OC and that was in large part due to how effective their offense was.