Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Norv Turner, Welcome to Baltimore

I like Norv better than Cam, but I also think that if some of you think he is going to come here and bring anything innovative, you are mistaken.

I find it funny that nobody here is putting any blame on Norv for Rivers decline...despite Rivers still being in the age range of a QB's prime in today's NFL. When Vincent Jackson and Antonio Gates stopped dominating other teams secondaries, Norv hasn't been able to get the same production. IMHO, some of Rivers apparent decline has to be laid at the feet of Norv.

IMHO, we should go after an offensive coach from the Shanahan/Kubiak coaching tree...Shanahan was a master of creating and taking advantage of matchups.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I don't think the opinion of Chargers fans helps your cause.

And stop with the drama. Nobody accused you of making anything up. It's a message board. People disagree on message boards. It's not personal.
    With that logic, our opinion helps nothing and we dont know what were talking about. We, as fans, are completely clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    With that logic, our opinion helps nothing and we dont know what were talking about. We, as fans, are completely clueless.
    Well, is that far from the truth?

Fans, by and large, don't know what's going on with the team. We can argue X's and O's pretty factually, but int terms of the inner working of any team, it's all a guess.

Blog Entries

Norv never coached with John or his father. He never played with his brother. No way John Harbaugh hires anyone with those flaws to be OC.

The grass always looks greener. I'm just sayin'.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Lol shuler seriously? You can't polish a sneaker.

By the way, Spanos is denying these reports and saying he will evaluate at the end of the year. So Norv has not been fired, at least for now
    Yeah but where there is smoke there is fire. Spanos might not have made it official yet but something tells me he's got his men doing a little scouting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Yeah but where there is smoke there is fire. Spanos might not have made it official yet but something tells me he's got his men doing a little scouting.
    It's just some misdirection by Spanos. I think it just got leaked somehow that norv and company are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone for starting a collection? Maybe we can pay Spanos to replace Norv with Cam?

Seriously, I don't see enough energy in the FO to do anything about Cam.

Blog Entries
    Already being rumored to USC. Where would you rather live?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Lol shuler seriously? You can't polish a sneaker.
    Yes, Shuler. Who looked great at Tennessee and looked raw but talented in preseason for Washington. Dipshit Turner had John Frieze on that staff, and it seemed whenever he inserted him in a game the Redskins would drive for a score, but he kept trying to get Shuler or Frerotte to get it as rookies. Shuler had held out, was far from a polished product coming out, and his first start was against a still-dominant Cowboys team to start October.

There is a common thread: Cam Cameron was the Redskins QB coach that year.

Already being rumored to USC. Where would you rather live?
    To be the OC under Kiffin?

That's a huge pay cut and he's going to get interest from pro teams for sure.

I don't see it.

Blog Entries
    I'm all for it.

Id rather see a different philosophy, but anyone would be better than Cam, IMO.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.