Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
Like I said to you at he tailgate last week Rav, I'm seriously thinking this is being coached out of him.

I truly believe he's being coached to stay in the pocket, trust his line , and wait for the receiver to get open.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, he can and has done it before and with great success.

He ain't no Fran Tarkenton or Steve Young, but he can move and run for positive yardage eliminating sacks and keeping the chains moving.

Maybe it is Flacco making the decision to stay there, don't know, but there's plenty of past footage of him earlier in his career here and at Delaware where it seemed he'd do it with little hesitation after making a quick decision whether to stay or go.

To me, you don't lose this part of your game that you brought with you into the NFL by happen chance, I think it more has to be taken from you, and the dude is no where near old enough for father time to be taking it at this point in his career.
To add to that, why did he suddenly start using his legs again in the AFC Championship Game?

An all or nothing situation perhaps? Given free reign?