Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: From the top down.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Ex, totally agree with you here in regards to the Oline. If we're going all in on Joe, we need to give him better protection and improve the run power scheme that worked so well from 08 to 09.
    Protect the quarterback? That hasn't happened in Baltimore since Testaverde was here. Boller played behind a run blocking line. JO was great at both pass blocking and run blocking (and he still looks good. I wonder if his toe has healed. <grin>)
    Al

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OriAl View Post
    Protect the quarterback? That hasn't happened in Baltimore since Testaverde was here. Boller played behind a run blocking line. JO was great at both pass blocking and run blocking (and he still looks good. I wonder if his toe has healed. <grin>)
    Watch 08 and 09 again, our Oline was out of this world in those two years. That's the kind of Oline I want back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post

It's mind boggling. It seems like the coaching staff doesn't want to fully commit to running a no huddle, and they pulled the plug as soon as they hit a bump in the road.
    I've made about a half dozen threads about this over the past fiscal year. They do this all of the time. When they can front run with it, they're fine. When they hit a bump in the road, they get nervous, conservative and take the offense right out of Flacco's hands (What little was in his hands to begin with), only to give it back to him to save the day when they have no choice.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I've made about a half dozen threads about this over the past fiscal year. They do this all of the time. When they can front run with it, they're fine. When they hit a bump in the road, they get nervous, conservative and take the offense right out of Flacco's hands (What little was in his hands to begin with), only to give it back to him to save the day when they have no choice.
    I agree. This philosophy needs to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk