Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Has RG3 changed your opinion of the Redskins?

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    Nothing could make me even remotely like the Landover Racialslurs. That's nice that Griffin seems like class act but so is/was Peyton Manning and that didn't make me want to go rooting for the Clots.

I have but one team in football that represents MY CITY. I don't require a second team and cannot fathom those with the desire to have an NFC team or a second favorite. To me it's like having a mistress and a wife. Some do it, but it's not my cup of tea.:)
    Just so we're clear, the Ravens will ALWAYS be my #1 team and that'll never change. At the same time, I'm also a fan of football and can appreciate great players when they come along. You mentioned Peyton Manning and I would agree that I didn't become a fan of the "Clots" because of him but the situation with the Colts and the city of Baltimore is a little different and we all know why. While I despise Shittsburgh it doesn't mean I don't appreciate Big Ben as a football player. Same goes for guys like Megatron, Arian Foster, Aaron Rodgers, etc. because they're great and make this game what it is. I like watching good football games and players like RG3 are fun to watch. I'll be rooting for him in the NFC East because he could be remembered as one of the greats when its all said and done.

Blog Entries

I don't really get the Redskins hate. I've never been a Redskins fan, but I've also never really hated them. The Ravens rarely play them, and the Redskins are in the NFC. Maybe I'm just too young.. but regardless I do really like RG3. I think he's a great person and player. I enjoyed watching him at Baylor, and I knew the 'skins got a solid franchise QB when they drafted him even after giving up the farm to get him. You couldn't ask for a better person and player to build a team around. That being said I hope he loses Sunday. :D

Blog Entries

Not living in baltimore i dlnever really had the distaste for them like some around here. Theyre still poorly run but my opinion of them changed with shanahan. Ive like him back since his broncos days and hes always built steady winners. You can see the direction and theyll certainly be in contention the next few years. Rg3 helps make that possible but for me its shanahan that started it.
    -JAB

Wow! Who would've thought that a Peter Angleos owned team and a Danny Snyder owned team would be talking playoffs in the same year? What's next, a Jerry Jones team making it?

Blog Entries

Washington does not deserve RGIII.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

RGIII has a lot of Ray Rice in him. They both make plays that can't believe you've just witness. They are also tremendous leaders who other players are very willing to follow. Both are great off the field too. They are the kind of guys you hope your daughter marries. The Ravens and Redskins are very lucky to have them on their respective teams.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I don't really get the Redskins hate. I've never been a Redskins fan, but I've also never really hated them. The Ravens rarely play them, and the Redskins are in the NFC. Maybe I'm just too young.. but regardless I do really like RG3. I think he's a great person and player. I enjoyed watching him at Baylor, and I knew the 'skins got a solid franchise QB when they drafted him even after giving up the farm to get him. You couldn't ask for a better person and player to build a team around. That being said I hope he loses Sunday. :D
    Those fucks and their fucking owner tried to fucking force feed me that garbage team with the racist nickname every Sunday and keep me from having a team of my own to enjoy, for years.

Fuck them.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I love watching the skins. But their offensive playcalling makes me EXTREMELY jealous.

Ok what a player to have at your disposal on offense but they can run the ball and routinely have recievers wide open! ......Umm alot of teams can actually. Ffs makes me depressed even thinking about it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    RGIII has a lot of Ray Rice in him. They both make plays that can't believe you've just witness. They are also tremendous leaders who other players are very willing to follow. Both are great off the field too. They are the kind of guys you hope your daughter marries. The Ravens and Redskins are very lucky to have them on their respective teams.
    Don't say that when Ex is present, he doesn't like hearing good things about Rice lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Those fucks and their fucking owner tried to fucking force feed me that garbage team with the racist nickname every Sunday and keep me from having a team of my own to enjoy, for years.

Fuck them.
    Like I said, I'm too young. lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by londonraven View Post
    I love watching the skins. But their offensive playcalling makes me EXTREMELY jealous.

Ok what a player to have at your disposal on offense but they can run the ball and routinely have recievers wide open! ......Umm alot of teams can actually. Ffs makes me depressed even thinking about it.
    And their receivers are nothing special, it does make you wonder.

Plus they have a 6th round rookie who's lighting it up.

Blog Entries

I felt like RGIII would really be the difference and he has been. Perfect for that offense and a real likeable person as well. I'm not sure if 'he's changing the NFL' like Gruden kept saying but this year they sure have been fun to watch. They can run so many things out of that pistol formation that it's really a read and react offense

Last year Cam Newton was all the rage and this year he's bad. It'll be interesting to see how long RGIII can sustain this high level of play.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!