Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
Nothing could make me even remotely like the Landover Racialslurs. That's nice that Griffin seems like class act but so is/was Peyton Manning and that didn't make me want to go rooting for the Clots.

I have but one team in football that represents MY CITY. I don't require a second team and cannot fathom those with the desire to have an NFC team or a second favorite. To me it's like having a mistress and a wife. Some do it, but it's not my cup of tea.:)
Just so we're clear, the Ravens will ALWAYS be my #1 team and that'll never change. At the same time, I'm also a fan of football and can appreciate great players when they come along. You mentioned Peyton Manning and I would agree that I didn't become a fan of the "Clots" because of him but the situation with the Colts and the city of Baltimore is a little different and we all know why. While I despise Shittsburgh it doesn't mean I don't appreciate Big Ben as a football player. Same goes for guys like Megatron, Arian Foster, Aaron Rodgers, etc. because they're great and make this game what it is. I like watching good football games and players like RG3 are fun to watch. I'll be rooting for him in the NFC East because he could be remembered as one of the greats when its all said and done.