Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NFL.com throws Harbaugh and Cameron under the bus in their "Shame Report"

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

iggyman555 Guest

Re: NFL.com throws Harbaugh and Cameron under the bus in their "Shame Report"

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    players have to execute better LOL

Can't view the video. What does it say?

Forget throwing them under the bus.
    They should have it parked on them for those lousy gameplans last week!
    :)

Blog Entries

Several retired players and media outlets have been bashing Cameron's system for the last 2 years, but it is really bad this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    Several retired players and media outlets have been bashing Cameron's system for the last 2 years, but it is really bad this year.
    I'm in Houston, so not closely attuned to the inner workings, but I have to ask: is Bisciotti impervious to all this? Is the average casual fan (as opposed to us on the boards) pretty passive, or is there a general unhappiness about Cam?

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    I'm in Houston, so not closely attuned to the inner workings, but I have to ask: is Bisciotti impervious to all this? Is the average casual fan (as opposed to us on the boards) pretty passive, or is there a general unhappiness about Cam?
    Fans have very little effect on overall decision making when it comes to the organization.

Bisciotti is too smart to listen to the mob all the time. But this time, I think the mob is right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Fans have very little effect on overall decision making when it comes to the organization.

Bisciotti is too smart to listen to the mob all the time. But this time, I think the mob is right.
    There becomes a time when you don't feed the mob and the mob starts to thin out.
    The fans are becoming irritable with the way this system has been working for the past 4 years (I'll go 3 years given the run first O when Joe was a Rook).
    You can only give someone so many chances to improve in a professional business. If this was a sales and marketing business it have been bankrupt because Cam's system would have been to advertise in local newspapers, free fliers and milk cartons. He would have ignored the changing society and would refuse to advertise on social media sites (like this), commercials and the internet.
    Bottom Line is he would have been fired 2 years ago with his sputtering and ancient approach.

The NFL didn't throw us under the bus in their shame report. Dave Dameshek did. That guy is an avowed Steelers fan who also shamed the Ravens last week for converting the 4th and 29. Yes... you read that right. Converting a 4th and 29 was shame worthy for some reason that I still don't understand. He has literally never gone a week without including a Raven in the Shame Report and he admits that he does it because he's a Steeler fan who hates us.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    The NFL didn't throw us under the bus in their shame report. Dave Dameshek did. That guy is an avowed Steelers fan who also shamed the Ravens last week for converting the 4th and 29. Yes... you read that right. Converting a 4th and 29 was shame worthy for some reason that I still don't understand. He has literally never gone a week without including a Raven in the Shame Report and he admits that he does it because he's a Steeler fan who hates us.
    Hate to say it ASB, but that doesn't make him wrong on this one.

Right as is for this one, the nasally voice and unabashed Stiller ball-washing annoys me too much to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Hate to say it ASB, but that doesn't make him wrong on this one.
    He's not wrong for shaming a 4th and 29 conversion?

Don't like the guy and not because he's a steeler fan (that part he actually keeps pretty even handed at times). In fact, I think 99% of sports analysts are just reaction-pokers paid to troll the public so they get hits.

No honour in this.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.