Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: NFL.com throws Harbaugh and Cameron under the bus in their "Shame Report"

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Hate to say it ASB, but that doesn't make him wrong on this one.
    Blind squirrel found an acorn. It's only on this message board because right now 85% of the fan base is lined up ready to jump off a cliff so every single talking head out there who is willing to shit on this team is going to be received warmly. Everyone knew this guy was a hack last week, but this week he's the voice of the NFL because he's feeding into existing fan fears.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

2. Re: NFL.com throws Harbaugh and Cameron under the bus in their "Shame Report"

More like blind nut that found a squirrel.

Damashek's a tool, he's not wrong just this one time for once, but he's still a tool.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Fans have very little effect on overall decision making when it comes to the organization.

Bisciotti is too smart to listen to the mob all the time. But this time, I think the mob is right.
    Listen I love Bisciotti. He let's Cass and Ozzie run the team. He is not in the papers every week. He is not a horse's ass like Jerry Jones, that idiot Irsay, or Daniel Snyder (although Snyder has been better lately). But he does listen to his customers. He fired Billick, I think, after he said he would keep him because the fans got tired of the lack of offense that year, his belief that Billick's message had gotten stale, and the team's dreadful performance down the stretch 5 years ago. there was a true groundswell of indignation after the Seattle debacle , and I think that is what did in Billick.

Bisciotti isn't going to say anything publicly. He is too classy for that, But he does have the pulse of the community. At some point he will simply go to Harbaugh and say "John this offense is not working. Are you going to take care of this, or am I?" If we melt down in these 4 games it will happen.

The Ravens deluded themselves this year - thinking that they were ONLY one dropped pass away from the Superbowl - when the reality was quite different. I think the people on the outside looking in had a better perspective on reality. The wheels are about to fall off the cart.

I can't conceive of the offense that took 9 points (3 field goals in a win) to Kansas City and 6 points to Pittsburgh (with no offensive touchdowns in that win) and their other "road game gems" this year winning in Washington or Cinci (so we're looking at two losses right there.

The Manning Brothers and their short passing prowess will eat the Ravens defense alive in the other two games - so don't expect any game balls to be distributed there. That leaves the Ravens at 9W and 7L and maybe out of the playoffs.

That also leave Cam with a one way ticket to Billick land.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    The Ravens deluded themselves this year - thinking that they were ONLY one dropped pass away from the Superbowl - when the reality was quite different. I think the people on the outside looking in had a better perspective on reality. The wheels are about to fall off the cart.

I can't conceive of the offense that took 9 points (3 field goals in a win) to Kansas City and 6 points to Pittsburgh (with no offensive touchdowns in that win) and their other "road game gems" this year winning in Washington or Cinci (so we're looking at two losses right there.

The Manning Brothers and their short passing prowess will eat the Ravens defense alive in the other two games - so don't expect any game balls to be distributed there. That leaves the Ravens at 9W and 7L and maybe out of the playoffs.

That also leave Cam with a one way ticket to Billick land.
    You've been saying crap like this all year, and it still has yet to happen...

Do you even root for the Ravens?

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    Bisciotti isn't going to say anything publicly. He is too classy for that, But he does have the pulse of the community. At some point he will simply go to Harbaugh and say "John this offense is not working. Are you going to take care of this, or am I?" If we melt down in these 4 games it will happen.
    I agree. He toes the line of being a meddling owner and a proactive owner well. I'm guessing Bisciotti is getting as tired of it as we are.

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    So as fans, that's quite a predicament to be in. Do we hope for these wins or do we hope to lose to assure Cam's departure? Don't get me wrong, I can never hope to lose but there would be an upside to it possibly. A win-win for us fans either way.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    You've been saying crap like this all year, and it still has yet to happen...

Do you even root for the Ravens?
    Try not to quote him please. As for Biscotti. He is on record as saying that the main reason the Ravens have been to the playoff's the last 4 seasons is because of Flacco, so if it isn't Joe it is going to have to be a coach that takes the fall.