Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: It's how you respond.

Well a week later nothing has changed with our fanbase. Everyone wants everyone fired. I understand we have a very passionate emotional fanbase but some of you need to get a grip. How about enjoying the game for a change win or lose. I'm just as upset as everybody else. I swear reading this board after a lost is therapeutic for me LOL.
    Our defense is what it is. We've said for weeks now that the offense has got to carry this team. They've got to assume that killer instinct. Next week is going to be extremely tough but I do believe we will come to fight.

2. Re: It's how you respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
    It's how you respond.
    And so far, the Ravens haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensnhokies View Post
    Time to root for the team and hope for the best.
    That's how a rational and mature person should handle every game from week 1 and on. Allowing oneself to get mad, cursing, throwing shit. kicking your dog, cussing at your kids etc is all evidence of immaturity and a lack of self control.

Every time we lose I'm more ashamed of the reactions from the drunken, spoiled, entitled jerks who come out of the woodwork than I am of the team.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron