Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Hello from a Skins Fan

Never in my right mind did I think when we met that so much would be riding on the line for both teams. I projected the Skins to go 7-9 this year so anything past that would be amazing specially if the Skins reach the playoffs. I feel like this game will be a battle til the end and Flacco will be able to pick our def apart. Our run D is still pretty good so I think we can limit Rice (lets hope Cam only gives the ball to Rice 15 times or so) :D. RGIII brings so many things to the game and will hopefully be able to confuse your def and it doesn't hurt that Suggs will be questionable to play (sucks he got hurt cause he is one of my fav players to watch). I still think you guys are the better overall team and a model franchise that I hope the Skins can emulate one day. I can't pick against the Skins this week so I will say Redskins 24 Ravens 21. Most of my friends are Ravens fans also so I hope I can rub it in their faces. Lets hope for a great game and no injuries

Blog Entries

Re: Hello from a Skins Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SkinsFan21 View Post
    Never in my right mind did I think when we met that so much would be riding on the line for both teams. I projected the Skins to go 7-9 this year so anything past that would be amazing specially if the Skins reach the playoffs. I feel like this game will be a battle til the end and Flacco will be able to pick our def apart. Our run D is still pretty good so I think we can limit Rice (lets hope Cam only gives the ball to Rice 15 times or so) :D. RGIII brings so many things to the game and will hopefully be able to confuse your def and it doesn't hurt that Suggs will be questionable to play (sucks he got hurt cause he is one of my fav players to watch). I still think you guys are the better overall team and a model franchise that I hope the Skins can emulate one day. I can't pick against the Skins this week so I will say Redskins 24 Ravens 21. Most of my friends are Ravens fans also so I hope I can rub it in their faces. Lets hope for a great game and no injuries
    I think most folks would agree with you. However I feel we are held back by coaching so much that the Ravens probably lose this game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I think most folks would agree with you. However I feel we are held back by coaching so much that the Ravens probably lose this game.
    Ditto.

RG3 beat the SB champs last night and is the most exciting player
    to come into the NFL since Vick with his passing and running.

Ravens D might not be able to contain him and the G-men had trouble
    with the option play. With the way our D played Sun, we could have the same probs containing him.

It should be a good game. I had it for a win when the schedule
    came out but I didn't know RG 3 would be this good and our
    D this bad.

I'll be holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Ditto.

RG3 beat the SB champs last night and is the most exciting player
    to come into the NFL since Vick with his passing and running.

Ravens D might not be able to contain him and the G-men had trouble
    with the option play. With the way our D played Sun, we could have the same probs containing him.

It should be a good game. I had it for a win when the schedule
    came out but I didn't know RG 3 would be this good and our
    D this bad.

I'll be holding my breath.
    Um... the Redskins beat the "Super Bowl" champs twice last year. I'm not seeing how that means much.

Blog Entries

You will when RG3 plays our D the way it is now.

The Giants have an aggressive pass rushing defense so all the deception with the play action and options caused their DE's to slow down and second guess. Our defense, on the other hand, is not aggressive at all and I think that might ironically benefit us.

With our on again, off again run defense, I have a hard time saying we'd be able to contain such a mobile QB as RGIII. It really depends on which team shows up for us.

If the defense from the first Steelers game shows up, I think we should have no problem. But if Sundays defense shows up? Things could get ugly real quick.

I do like the match up of our WR's to the Skins DB's. we should see some successes there for sure.

Blog Entries

Alfred Morris is going to churn that clock big time. That dude is VERY good.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Not if they are playing from behind. If Harbaugh tries his "AFC North" style this game, I think he loses.

I'm hoping RG3's inexperience is tested by ER20's ball hawking.

I'm used to routinely laughing at the Skins and their fans, but they are getting better now while the Ravens are getting worse. So I cant talk any bit of trash this time around

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I can't believe how he came out of nowhere this year. Morris is doing what Foster does for the Texans. It's the same offense and they almost look like the same player. That kid is very impressive and incredibly tough to bring down on those stretch runs.